You can type here any text you want

'87 GN needs a home

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amelio

I have a friend of mine hat is selling his GN, I have know this car for about 10 years or so. It belonged to my uncle before my friend and my uncle sold it to buy a C4 collector edition. This car has some miles on it but has been taken care of and is a solid car. It currently has about 325k on it and still runs strong:eek: The front end suspenion has recently been freshend up and he has a set of rear springs that came out of a low mile GN I had. The turbo has also been replaced from my car when I upgraded I think it has about 120-150k on it. The interior is in good condition I know he has replaced the seat covers once and it may be time again on the driver side. The paint and body are in pretty decent shape for the age of the car, it does have some of the typical checking but other wise it is shiny and not much more than a few raod dings in it. He still drives the car to work ocassionaly and it is still running great.

I would love to buy this car and drive it the way it is just to see how long the engine will acyually last. I would use it as a driver and just cruise in it.

Here are the mods that I can remember off the top of my head:

3"dp I think is a TH
36# blue tops
K&N
Walbro 340
has a 3" test pipe and dual exhaust with I think turbo muffs
Has a chip but not sure whos, it is an old out dated one
Other than that the car is all stock, I know it has had a few timing chains but the motoe has never been opend.

This is a T-top car as I forgot to mention.

Any way the owner's name is Ray and his cell # is 678-643-1573
he is not on any boards so I told him I would post for him.

he is asking $8,700 O.B.O

I will be happy to answer any questions:smile:

Back