You can type here any text you want

87 GN Or 98 Cobra?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
mustang or gn

every ford i've owned over the past several years has convinced me that i don't want another one :eek:

I also asked this same ? to the Mustang site that i'm a member at and they are mostly telling me to get a GN. I guess you guys can ship one of you Gns over to Germany for me now LOL.

hold out for an 03/04 Cobra :cool:

X2. The 03-04 Cobra is the only Mustang I would even consider buying over a GN. I had an opportunity to get a "second chance" salvaged 03 Cobra from my uncle for $12,500. It only had 46k on the clock and I turned it down becuse I couldn't part with my Regal.

wait for the gn , YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!:D

Hay what's that about the fast & the furious , i take it it's going to have a gn in it??
how come i never heard of that ????

Buy the GRAND NATIONAL and don't look back. The 03-04 Cobras are nice, fast cars but it's still just a Mustang. The GN is a legend. Everyone that's a motorhead knows the Black Buick ain't nothing to play with. Those that don't are quick to learn.

I have had three Gt's and the last on was a 98 which was supercharged. The hp was 312 to the wheels and 352tq to the wheels. Lets just say i was very disapointed with those numbers after the mods that were done with the car. So i have a chance to get a 98 Cobra while i'm over here in Germany or should i wait and Try to get a GN. By the time i can get a Gn it wil be a few years and that makes me worry because the new Fast and Furious movie will be out and then the ricers will accutally know about the Gn and the prices which are high now might even be higher! So what should i do guys?

Thanks, Randy

Is there another Fast and Furious we dont' know about coming out with a GN in it? I'm afraid to hear the answer!

Is there another Fast and Furious we dont' know about coming out with a GN in it? I'm afraid to hear the answer!

I hope so! It will drive up the prices of the GNs and put them in high demand. After the first Fast and Furious, the turbo Supra skyrocketed in price and they keep increasing in value. The '69 Yenko Camaro Clone drove up the prices of all the Yenko clones. A true Yenko Camaro has always been beyond most peoples reach.

My brother has a 97SVT supercharged Cobra and a 89 coupe. The Corba made 455 to the wheels on pump gas and ran 11.50 @ 122mph on Et Streets. Not bad for a heavy car fully loaded. The motor is completely stock with a Vortech blower making 8psi, full length headers, bigger injectors and a good fuel pump. So either choice would be good.
TheBoyz.jpg

Interesting, it would definetly be good for the value of the GN's, but god only knows what they could do to them in the movie!:eek: It would be cool to see a big hollywood movie showing a GN beating up on some import stuff though!

Anybody know where there would be info on the movie? Now I'm interested, haha.

No, What is a TTA?

Sport version of a GN. Better internals,handling,more HP, list goes on and on.

Go to the turbo trans am section of this board and search around. Only 1550 made with the turbo 6. Same price as a GN too.

Sport version of a GN. Better internals,handling,more HP, list goes on and on.

Go to the turbo trans am section of this board and search around. Only 1550 made with the turbo 6. Same price as a GN too.

Sport Version of a GN? hmmmmmm

Back