You can type here any text you want

87 GN...pleeaassee!

• Thread starter Thread starter molly
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
M

molly

Beat an 87' Grand National with an 88' 5.0 Stang! Yep...thats right! Even the old Stangs are trouble for the Buicks! Read and Weep! :D

Hahaha, that was almost funny, nice try assclown... You should have been at the Ford vs Buick at Englishtown yesterday, what a shame :D

Nice to see your here Molly" welcome aboard. Kind of odd though that your first post would seem to be one that is trying to instigate negative responses. I think you will find that there are a whole plethora of vehicles that would give a nice stock TR fits these days, not excluding your car either. It's all about the tune and how much your willing to push it, we know that and you know that. Anyway thanks for posting as I'm sure you'll find that most over here are not going to rush to defend an overt statement such as yours.

Originally posted by molly
Beat an 87' Grand National with an 88' 5.0 Stang! Yep...thats right! Even the old Stangs are trouble for the Buicks! Read and Weep! :D

uhhhhhhhhhhhh OK...nice first post and you didn't even give us ANY details...why don't you just leave................:rolleyes:

Hey, welcome aboard. Hopefully you can add to the positive image we have here for people that start posting like this.

I would recomend sticking around for a while and just reading what these guys have to say. They're a great bunch and all of them are very knowledgeable. Be sure to check out the Alky section and talk to the mustang guys for their opinions.

On another note, please if you plan to insult us do it with a bit of intelligence. That "old" stang is newer than any TR i know of. Why would you be so impressed that a newer car could beat an older car unless you somehow believed the older car superior?

Im having doubts about your post, when you say somethin happened you need to back it up with info (details about the run). Also, why the hell are you on a TR website when you own a mustang, you need to go to a Ford website such as www.im-a-fag-who-drives-a-mustang.com

Fords suck,
Chris

Yeahhh.....OK......

How much is your 88 'stang worth???? We all remember how those Mustangs beat up on the GN's in '88. Uhhh Huhhh

Rollin....do you actually know this guy. If he's from Tulsa, we've got some GN's he could play with.

I'm almost ashamed to drive my Grand National it's so weak.

;)

Stupid troll

Why don't you tell us where your at? I'm pretty sure theirs someone in your area that will gladly show your crapstang what the TR's are all about.

Don't waste your time here.
Go to: WWW.Iamahomo.com

They'll be expecting you.

:D

welcome aboard

welcom dude. i hope u got a good look at the front end of a Gn because u certanly wont see too many more of them!;)

Troll Pic.

LoL! That is too funny.

Lyonsd, I don't want to bring up the subject but it is very difficult to race a GN if you have never driven one. You took him by 2 cars from the hole but it remained that way till you shut down? Hum? You couldn't pull on it? Hum.....

If the GN got a good launch, you would have never caught him.

Are you sure the GN was racing? Maybe there wasn't even anyone in it. Is that why there were no details, because you didn't want to tell us that detail?? Also, noone ever said that the GN/TR could not be beaten by a Mustang. If you dump $10K into a Mustang, it should beat a GN/TR. The best part is when someone does dump $10K into a Mustange, and lose to a GN/TR that has minor bolt ons. Go back to sleep, and maybe you can pick that dream up where you left off.

Re: Troll Pic.

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Lyonsd, I don't want to bring up the subject but it is very difficult to race a GN if you have never driven one. You took him by 2 cars from the hole but it remained that way till you shut down? Hum? You couldn't pull on it? Hum.....

If the GN got a good launch, you would have never caught him.

You're right. And I believe I mentioned that in my post. But the point I was trying to make is that it is possible to beat a GN in a Mustang. It just might take more money and/or luck to do so.

The person who started this thread didn't mention anything about the cars in question. For all we know, "molly's" '88 5.0 Stang may have aluminum heads, complete off-road exhaust, 3.73s, cam, Edelbrock intake, supercharger, turbocharger, nitrous, etc...

or it could be completely stock and was racing a monte carlo that LOOKED like a GN:rolleyes:

i don't believe ANY stories like this unless there are details provided! that's like me going to the corvette forum and posting in the Z06 lounge saying 'JUST BEAT A BRAND NEW Z06 WITH AN 87 GN! YOU GUYS ARE SLOW!"

it's like...ok?!?!?! explain!!! otherwise i assume you are a TROLL!

Originally posted by metal-box
Probably a troll, but TRs are not unbeatable.

But the fact that the trolls are always using TRs as a yardstick means that they're feared, which is cool.

Jim

Originally posted by lyonsd
What is so hard to believe about that? I too have beaten a '87 GN with a '88 Mustang 5.0:

That's interesting how it's the exact same situation.

Back