You can type here any text you want

87 GN...pleeaassee!

• Thread starter Thread starter molly
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by Kyle F
Yea the TR and GN's might be beatable, but the TTA isn't LOL:p

Especially the stock ones! LOL! j/k :)

Let's face it, Molly is just a little troll trying to stir the pot! He is just jealous he doesn't own a Turbo Buick powered car!

Was that Molly Sanders? the very person that helped with the design of the Grand National prototype? Nice sarcasm:p I questioned it because Rollins cordially (sp?) welcomed Molly on the board. Or could this be a potential troll?:confused:

Oh well. Everything is beatable. Just like there's always someone better than the best.

Why???

Do we always get stuck with all the mustang troll b*tches!?!?!?!

Why can't all the mustang guys be like Lyonsd??? Who have the best of both worlds, and aren't lil bastards!!!

Originally posted by Turtle TR
Was that Molly Sanders? the very person that helped with the design of the Grand National prototype? Nice sarcasm:p I questioned it because Rollins cordially (sp?) welcomed Molly on the board. Or could this be a potential troll?:confused:

Oh well. Everything is beatable. Just like there's always someone better than the best.

what prototype GN? you mean the 1993 stunt they tried to pull with a 325 hp FWD GN???

Molly Sanders is one of the special people that got to put their ideas together with others in GMs design group that designed the '83 Red Grand National.

Before Black by, Rich George

Nice kill!

Fear not Molly! I believe you!:) Please excuse these fine gentlemen. They can be a bit rough around the edges sometimes. I too have beaten a turbo Buick. I too have had to deal with the unbelievers. You know what really happened...just be comfortable with that.

Please do not take offense to their banter. They really are nice people once you get to know them. Although I do endure the occasional flame here and there overall they have been great hosts. Feel obligated to stay and enjoy all the wonderful people here!:)

Speed is merely a financial condition.:)

What 87Octane is leaving out is that the TType he beat was running on 3 cylinders and had a doughnut spare tire on the back

It's funny 87O hasn't been able to hook up with any of our Hawaii bretheren. Still perpetuating the myth, no interest in backing it up. If you say it to yourself enough times, I guess you believe it.

At least he didn't drop a terd in the punch bowl and run away like the fool that started this thread. If you're going to tell such a whopper, you should stick around and make more stuff up to reinforce the fantasy (a la 87O).

Jim

Hey 87O you spelt "Xenon" wrong in your signature dumb@ss

Hey--it doesnt matter how you spell it. Its how much it increases the horsepower.:D wait, since when do headlights help with racing? maybe around yer backyard at night since yer too ashamed to drive a celica anywhere in the day. RICER!!:rolleyes:

LOL!:) You fine gentlemen crack me up! I thank you for pointing out the flaw in my sig. I thought there was something wrong with the spelling. At least now I know.:)

As far as my "Xenon" lights adding HP...Does it really:confused: :eek:WOW! I had no idea! Do you have any idea of how this gain is accomplished? Please enlighten me so I can share this new found knowledge with my friends. Thanks! I'm fairly excited with this new information!:) Will the gain be significant enough to effect my 1/4 mile time? If so....GREAT!

I await your reply!

Originally posted by 87Octane
As far as my "Xenon" lights adding HP...Does it really:confused: :eek:WOW! I had no idea! Do you have any idea of how this gain is accomplished? Please enlighten me so I can share this new found knowledge with my friends.GREAT!

I await your reply!

They only add power at night, though. The light particles of the Xenon lights have a lower drag coefficient than plain old white light particles. The light pierces the night so effectively, that you get a "drafting" effect from them, like a race car.

Jim

LOL! :) You crazy guy! ;) That's not really true is it :confused:

I was thinking maybe they draw less volatge from the battery. Thus in turn making the alternator work less. Thus freeing up more power to run other things.

I must admit, your explanation of the way my lights add HP has me stumped. If possible, could you elaborate on exactly how this works? This new discovery has me fairly excited! Is this merely conjecture or proven fact? It would probably be better to take this to e-mail as not to waste UBB space.:)

You fine people have given me a priceless wealth of knowledge. I look forward to gaining more from your experiences and theories. THANK YOU ALL!

Back