You can type here any text you want

87 GN T-top

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LS954

MH-60S Airframer, USN!!
I love this car and wiht that being said if i get rid of it good and if i dont Ill still be happy.

Ive had the car for less then a year and ive put bout 4k miles. Car is an 87 T-top with 84,666 on teh car and bout 15k on the engine and rebuilt tranny. The engine is still under warranty i believe its a 3yr/100k mile, it was installed some time last march, the engine was ordered from rhinoengines.com. The car was painted back in '04 but has minor imperfections that ill list below. The interior id say is a 8/10, reason being is the pasanger seat has about a 2inch tear, the the dash trim panel that covers the speakers has cracks, one of the interior trim pieces has a piece of it broken off and the rear head liner is saging. The car has the digital dash and the upgraded sound from the factory also has the factory security and automatic lights and yes the turbo lights still work. As far as what doesnt work the window switch on the passneger side will lower the glass but sometimes it wont raise it and i dont think the remote lock on the passenger side works oh and the control for the passenger side mirror doesnt work but all hte controls on the driver side work.

Mods:
scanmaster
tach
ta49 turbo
xp fuel pump w/wiring
fuel prsr regulator
boost gauge
009 injectors
TT street chip
new steering wheel
new body mount bushing kits
the shocks have been replaced not too long ago
Rjc boost controler
Pioneer H/U
Infinity 5.25 on doors
Infinity 6x9 on rear

Exterior Imperfections
1)driver side right behind the quarter window there are 2 stress cracks
2)Passenger side door the paint is chipped from when i put a lock on the car cover and the wind pick it up and banged the lock on the door. If someone is really interested id be more than happy to get that fixed for a small fee.
I odnt know if the t-tops leak or not cause i dont drive it in the rain and the car stays covered up. There are couple of guys on here the have seen the car in person and theyll tell you how sweet the exterior and the car is.

Im asking 17K OBO, hey i figured id start high. That price is w/o the rims but if someone is really interested i might consider throwing them in i still have the factory ones. I Have just about every receipt for anything thats but bought for this car along with factory literature and a box full of GM shop manuals. Ive posted a couple of pix and will post more later on today and of the interior tomorrow. Heres my number 954-695-0344 names santana
102_1615.jpg

102_1611.jpg

102_1608.jpg

102_1607.jpg

102_1606.jpg

102_1605.jpg

This is very nice car,paint is NICE!:D Good luck with the sale.

Thanks steve!! Here some pix of the engine compartment
102_1382.jpg

102_1381.jpg

102_1380.jpg

102_1377.jpg

Price has been lowered to 13k obo and the car now has about 87.5k miles.

Back