You can type here any text you want

87 GN TRADE or SELL?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Agent86

"Would You Believe..."
Hi All. 87 Grand National (Mint, Mostly Stock) Sell or Trade

I have to sell my 87 GN which is currently in storage in West Palm Beach Florida at my Moms house. It's a hardtop, has 91,000 original miles on it, and I'm second owner. It's in excellent shape, and has everything original, except for a brand new hooker exhaust. Car runs absolutely excellent with no problems at all. No rust either.

I'm willing to trade for the right trade. Must be either an older muscle car, or a 92/93 Mustang Coupe or Saleen in excellent condition.

I am not interested in any trucks or motorcycles.

If I sell it, being that it's in such perfect condition and a hardtop, I'd be asking for around 14,000 or trade for equal value.

Thanks Guys- Oh, email me for pics. I have to take some recent pics, so bear with me. I'm flying down there next week.

No interest?

I'm going to have this car put on Ebay if no one here is interested. I'll give it 2 weeks, and then Ebay here we come....

Hi Boosted

Id love to have the opportunity to see the Saleen and you see my GN

Dont know though how this could be accomplished? I'm assuming car is in Cali?

i could almost gurantee a trade, cause I love Saleens and yours is very nice. Does it have the E303 cam in it?

sorry man not my car, wish i had a clean fox like that but nope. contact the seller in that thread.. fly out and check her out

good luck

Ryan

AMS- can you send me the link or post pics in this thread of what you have?

Trade for a 72 442 ragtop?

I may be interested for a trade for my 72 442 ragtop. Interested in pics of your car. I'd like to see how nice? P mail me if interested.

Hmmm.... I love 442's. However, I wish it was a 71 and had a clutch! I love Muscle Cars so please keep'm coming! :D

Thanks so much for the offer. If you have anything else, please do let me know. Please keep the trade offers coming... I'm open to all trades.

Back