You can type here any text you want

87 GN vs 70 TA & 87 GN vs 03 Viper

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MadMike87

buzzin 1/2 dozzen
this happened a couple of days ago but it was still kind of funny. Ok so let me start this off right the 1970 Trans Am is my dad's. we were on are way to a local car show. are he was getting on it the entire time (that car has a kickass 2nd gear. smokes em for 20 to 25 ft) he keeps doing this all the way to the show. well on the way back he keep doing it again and I couldnt pass him the whole time there or back. so finally we catch a lite side by side. I heard him start to rev it so i started to bring it up a little (no boost). light turned green and it was on the first 10 feet it was side by side but as soon as boost started coming he didnt have a chance 2nd gear I was 5 cars ahead and he was smoking the poor tires hardin 2nd. I let off and he was still 10 cars back and i came to a red light. well when we got home I asked what happened I think that honda three cars behind me at the light bet you. and all of the excuesses started. so then he brought up his viper. that the GN got to play with the week before(100ft or so). that one he won but he left at 4 grand me no boost right off idle he got me off the light and I was at his rear bumper. by the time I let off to let him in front of me(2 lanes die into 1) I was up to his door. he said he wasnt in it all the way so i asked he how much he had left he said 1/4 I was like thats it I was only in it at 1/2 and started to laugh at him. then my mom started to yell at the both of use.you two are going to get arrested or are going to get into an accident and die I just stoped listening and started to laugh again she asked what was so funny I was like I just bet dadso she smacked me and him.it was still kind of funny. enjoy.

Mike

Back