You can type here any text you want

87 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bilt2run

87 GN Astro Roof + Twilight Sentinel; Super clean car. Bought this from Doug a few months back. Drove it home and it has just sat in my garage . I guess I have finally just lost interest in the Buicks. The flaw on the door was professionally fixed by Doug's shop and the car looks great. I paid 11k and that is what I will sell it for. The car is in Southwest Fl.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...o-roof-twilight-sentinel-super-clean-car.html

Sorry to see you selling it so soon, but I know how it goes. I've gone to and away from the TBs several times over the years.

It's a really good car, guys. Several others were sorry they couldn't buy it, and for the money, it's a good deal.

And BTW, I will vouch for what he has in the car. Between the price, door fix, and transport, I'm sure he's probably losing a few bucks on this car, so don't beat him up on the price....:biggrin:

Thanks Doug. It was as you desribed and certainly a well maintained GN:) I could not find a lick of rust anywhere. All PM's replied to.
I have had several responses. I hate typing.. call me if you like @239.225.5542 Thanks Bobby

I just recieved a non-refundable deposit;) Car is sold.. Thanks Jay! Thanks Doug for all of your help before and after the sale!

Back