87 Grand National F/S Long Island $14995

LomoMike

GN Rookie
1987 Buick Regal Grand National
Rare 1 of 1695 manufactured for sale in Canada (Speedometer and Odometer in km/h and km)
LOTS OF RECORDS AND DOCUMENTATION
CARFAX AND CLEAN TITLE IN HAND

50,000 original miles/80,000 original kilometers
T-Top Car with 100% NO RUST ANYWHERE
No Leaks At All
Stock Engine (never been opened)

Some mild supporting performance upgrades:
New TA49 Stock Appearing Turbo
3" Downpipe
42 Pound Injectors
Turbo Tweak 93 Octane Chip

Brand New Racetronix Fuel System: 340lph racetronix pump, hanger and wiring, racetronix "hot wire" fuel wiring kit, racetronix braided stainless steel teflon coated -6AN -8AN fuel lines ($1400 have reciepts)

LT1 MAF
Air Intake
3" Flowmaster SS Dual Exhaust
Brand New 200amp AC Delco Alternator
New Plugs, Wires, Flushed ALL fluids (what is known as spring cleaning on these cars)
CAR IS MECHANICALLY PERFECT AND TURN KEY READY TO GO

ALL WORK DONE BY PROFESSIONALS. I am a tinkerer and have lots of knowledge on these cars, but i do not claim to be an expert mechanic and therefore leave most of the work to the professionals. Lots of maintenance and work records on the car.

I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE STOCK PARTS THAT CAME OFF THE CAR (stock air box, wheels, downpipe, cat converter, etc.) these stock parts are very hard to find. I would like to keep them so i am offering the car with and without them.

Car runs absolutely perfect as most of these upgrades were done with the intention to make the car run better than stock and to make a very reliable driver. Purrs like a kitten at idle and driving around town, turns into a whole other animal when you get on the gas, and cruises smooth at 70mph. Ive had lots of work professionally done to get it this way. Perfect road trip, summer cruise night car. And yes it is also fast. Will turn heads and get thumbs up anywhere you drive it!

$14,995 without Parts
$15,995 with All Parts Included

No Trades, Cash Only, In Person Only, i am wise to all scams. Don't want to sell it, but i am newly married with a new house and planning for a kid, you know the drill.

CALL OR TEXT MIKE (text preferred)
(631)942-2987

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    608.1 KB · Views: 289
  • image.png
    image.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 278
  • image.png
    image.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 265