You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National 'MUST SELL"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gold69charger

I have an 87 grand national that I must sell A.S.A.P. I have a lot of stuff that will go with the car,like an extra power master brake booster that has been rebuilt, A 140 Kmh Candian speedometer(can be converted to read 140Mph at speed shop),3 extra chips,and a full set of Weld Drag Lites with tires. Now for the car itself. Has a 3" LT1 MAF, MAF Translator, K&N filtration kit. Has bigger turbo and 42.5 # injecters. 3" down pipe with New 2 1/2" Hooker exhaust and mufflers. Has new alternator,water pump,thermastat,hoses,belt,valve cover gaskets and tires. Has aftermarket am/fm radio with CD player. Car has the Factory Rims with brand new tires. The interior is in good shape,there are no rips or holes in the seats. The headliner is new. The paint on the car is 1 year old and looks real nice. Any questions or if you would like more pics. Email me at gold69charger@yahoo.com "FIRST $8,500 TAKES IT ALL" The car alone without all the extras is worth more then that!

Just a couple of hints to help you sell your car.

1)Place the ad in the "Cars for sale" section of this website:eek:

2)Give mileage on the car

3)Tell if it is t-top,sunroof,or hardtop

Good luck selling your car:cool:

Geoff

Back