You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National on MacDill, AFB (Tampa)?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cool87GN

Is this car one of the board members? I just got down here & was trying to find out. Thanks,

That is me and are you Ted? You can give me a call at 8x6060 or after 1600 at 813-835-4663. There is also someone on base that has a 87 T-Type that wants to run me but i havent ever meet the guy yet? oh and the name is Jonathan

Hey if your in tampa i want to try and get some people together on Sat night. If you can meet up at the Sonic/Winn Dixie Parking lot on Gandy blvd. at 1000pm. Bring some friends that have Buicks too if you want. Hit me back if you can make it.

The cops are isuuing trepassing warrants to people parked at the Winn Dixie shopping center. Plus the parking lot fills with Rice.... your better off coming to the largo meet across the bridge. Only 10 minutes away.

Just my observations.. look into the cops issue on tamparacing.com and badrap.us

Winn Dixie and Sonics do not want people gathering. period. So we dont give them any business.

Originally posted by screwdriver
Hey if your in tampa i want to try and get some people together on Sat night. If you can meet up at the Sonic/Winn Dixie Parking lot on Gandy blvd. at 1000pm. Bring some friends that have Buicks too if you want. Hit me back if you can make it.

I don't know why you haven't made it over to the Largp cruise. There is no other TR meeting place in the area. ;)

Back