You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National T-Top Cotton Rebuild

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

orion

This is a repost. I was originally asking $5,500 for the car, but will now take the best offer. my E-mail is rob.waterman@gmail.com

28,000 miles on new motor. rebuilt at jack cottons in agawam.

the car has 127,000 original miles. Lots of replaced parts. waterpump, fuel pump, 36# injectors, upgraded cam, rear seat braces, replaced suspension components, kyb shocks all around, upgraded springs, poly bushings, motor mounts need to be replaced, stainless intake, up-pipe, K-N, te-49 turbo, (stage 3 cheetah) thrasher chip. replacement coilpack and ignition, boost and oil pressure gauge on A-pillar, scanmaster. good interior, small tear on drivers seat, small cig burn on back, otherwise clean..very nice, no stains. vinyl looks nice. great track car. 2.5 inch exhaust atr pitbulls, cat included, not installed. Transmission fluid has looked fine for years, shifts fine. Needs a motor tune, new chip. The car ran 12.5 on the old motor, same boltons.

wipers don't work, powermaster brakes are disabled. Lots of body damage, no rust or frame damage. Good rubber, handles winter weather, been a daily driver for a long time. original wheels looks good, not mint. little rash.

driver side door, front fender and rear quarter all have significant damage.
passenger side fender and rear quarter panel have little damage.

i have two great condition parts, passenger door and passenger front fender, both off a grand national. purchased from jack cotton. front fender has GN emblem on it.

price is Best Offer.

I've had lowball offers around 2 - 3k

t-tops are fine. painted with chromashift paint, same with wiper cowl and underhood parts.

these two pics DO NOT SHOW current damage, they were taken a year ago. Email me for new pictures.

these two pictures are 1 year old, and they do not show any drivers side damage, the bumper damage can be seen a little on the 3/4 view of the car.
trunk shuts fine, no frame damage, no rust.

Back