'87 Limited, 10k ORIGINAL **14,400** 35 Pics

Sure you don't want to vacation in California? Awesome car. I wish I would have never sold my 59k mile, factory stock, beautiful, WE4. Believe it or not it went to a really cool guy in New Jersey. If it wasn't for that darn shipping....enclosed carrier $2500. Good luck....Weather is great....60s and sunny:D

Fingers crossed here....The buyer's ebay record is not the best. I hope it works for the buyer and seller, it looks like a rare find of a car :)

I Hope that everything goes ok on the transaction, Brian.
I am happy for you, but I know that you will miss that car.

Originally posted by lburou
Fingers crossed here....The buyer's ebay record is not the best. I hope it works for the buyer and seller, it looks like a rare find of a car :)

Lee,

I hate to say it but it looks like you MAY be right, no Contact at all with me since FRIDAY, and it will very soon be 7 days. He did say he would be coming down "Within" 2 weeks from the winning date of 3/31 and paying cash, so I'll hold off till next Thursday, but a young 24 year old guy who seemed exited....hmmmm. Either way I'll be at Kirbans show this Saturday:D

I'd like to be wrong about this....If he is still within your aggreement, there is room for optimisim still, right?

lee