You can type here any text you want

87 limited 39k miles documented rare options

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MiamiHenri

Need to sell my dream car, this car is all original and is just too nice for me to modify, I can not afford the insurance for it here in Miami. 39xxx miles, title is florida and says "actual miles",black,grey interior, column shift, opera lamps without landau top,heavy chrome package, very pretty car, no rust, has partially detailed chasis, can eat off frame was going to be show car but too many toys force sale, new powermaster with warranty, detailed engine all stock, runs like a new car,very quiet, has original tires (dry rotted) dated from 1986, quickest shifting transmission ever, smooth running car, did a post some time ago about the car and there are some pictures on the site if you do a search or I can send pictures to serious people. Clean carfax, I have lots more invested than price ready to take a loss first 12,500 for a quick sale then ebay. Any questions or want pics just ask. Please serious only.

Attachments

• mvc-015s.jpg
    mvc-015s.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 634
Guys, this is a Really Nice Ride. When you get inside it's like 1987 all over again. I'd buy it myself but my wife already hates the one that I have. If I came home with another one she'd either kill me or divorce me :) I couldn't justify another one.

'87 t type limited

Nice looking car ! Not a raced car as evidenced by aluminum rear brake drums that came with cars without "G80" positraction. When you get around to sending pictures, I'd like to see the trunk and interior. please send to lovellgl@aol.com Thanks ! Gary L. GSCA783

this car has no rust

Guys this car has no rust, you guys are looking a gifthorse in the mouth at this price. 2 more days then ebay.

yes the car is still for sale at the moment

Also have a 67k "actual mileage" GN hardtop mint interior with some minor bolt ons. Drives like new and pretty much stock 12k.

MiamiHenri said:
Also have a 67k "actual mileage" GN hardtop mint interior with some minor bolt ons. Drives like new and pretty much stock 12k.

Where is the GN, Hawaii or Miami?

Back