You can type here any text you want

87 Limited In Indiana

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87LimitedT

Just getting started
Not really wanting to sell it but im wanting to either make my 83 into a stocker or super stocker or get one that is all ready done and running. I picked it up about three years back around Milwaukie Wisconsin. It has leather interior with a little cracking on the driver and passenger seats other than that they look real good the rear seats look brand new it has digital dash radio works but cassette does not needs the whole headliner. The exterior is all white with chrome trimming except grill that is painted white has a little rust showing has a decent sized scratch on the passenger side door and a few nicks and scratches hear and there the windshield has a huge crack also the rear window needs resealed, oh and there’s a dent on the rear quarter panel on the passenger side that some one did while at a concert I hammered it out a little it not perfectly smooth at all and is missing a little paint there.
Underneath is fairly clean but there is some rust mainly on the driver’s side and it looks like some one has tried to patch some up with some stuff. The rear main is leaking, it has vacuum brakes, walbro 340 fuel pump hotwired, duel air bags in the back, MAF Translator and LT1 MAF sensor, 3” intake pipe with K&N, dutweller neck intercooler, Duel a pillar gauge holder with boost & vacuum gauge and oil pressure gauge, has scan master, Turbo Tweak street chip, Kirbain style 3” down pipe, hogged out exhaust elbow, and 3” exhaust that stops before the rear axle. Also stuff that is not installed yet and im currently doing it a new TE60 turbo, 42.5 injectors with TT chip , 3” up pipe, Drive shaft loop, and a B&M Super cooler. Its not a perfect car but its pretty clean you really have to see it, once everythings fixed and painted this is one sweet ride. Id like to get 9,500 for her but that probably wont happen with all its flaws but ill take offers if any one is interested in it at all.

Attachments

• Pictures 001.jpg
    Pictures 001.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Pictures 002.jpg
    Pictures 002.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • Pictures 003.jpg
    Pictures 003.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,051
  • Pictures 005.jpg
    Pictures 005.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Pictures 006.jpg
    Pictures 006.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,049
more pics.if you want more just let me no.

Attachments

• Pictures 007.jpg
    Pictures 007.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Pictures 008.jpg
    Pictures 008.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Pictures 013.jpg
    Pictures 013.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Pictures 010.jpg
    Pictures 010.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Pictures 022.jpg
    Pictures 022.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,043
well imma give this another try this car is just not for me i love it but its to much of a ****ing headach for me, i just dsont have the patents to work on it. I use it as a daily driver durring the summer time rain or shine, right now its in the garage i have a set of atr style headers im putting on. i havent done much to it other than a te60 turbo, the 42.5lb injectors, tranny cooler, tranny rebuilt by kenny shauver of defiance transmission in Defiance OH, and the set of atr style headers.

Id like to get 7,500 for it also have a 83 T=Type as well needs completly redone its a solid car and all there have an extra plenum and turbo for it have a passenger side door for it as the door on it now is dented in id like to get 2,500 for that id let them both go for 9000. I have a few extra parts forthem stock manifolds and crossover, headlight bezells, and a few other small parts.

can get more pics if your interested id really like to get rid of these, so i can get something else or help put a nice down payment on a house.

Back