87 limited t-top 10k

cruiser69

I am the 3rd owner of this car. It has 124K miles on it. It has been taken very good care of. The paint is Charcoal Metalic with Grey leather interior. I only drive this car occasionally. Below are some of the mods I have done to the car.
Hot wired pump
Limit Eng. TE-44 Turbo
36# injectors
TH Downpipe
LT-1valve springs
Replaced intake gasket that was leaking and also oil pan gasket with a cork one from Kirbans and neoprene rear main seal as well as new motor mounts and transmission mount. No leaks!!
Exhaust has been replaced with factory replacement
AC compressor and accumulator and AC hoses have been replaced as well as new power steering pump all from GM
Installed cold air kit
LT-1 3"Mass air flow sensor with Translator Plus & Turbo Tweak chip from Eric For the setup I have. Runs very well.
Voltmaster
Oil pressure and boost guages in pillar pod
High volume Oil Pressure kit installed.
Fuel pressure guage on fuel rail
Adjustablefuel pressure regulator
Adjustable wastegate as well as bleed off boost adjustment from inside the car, works great, just turn the knob and raise the boost
Interior is in excellent shape
Rides and drives great.
New coil pack from GM as well as wires and plugs
Transmission shifts great, recently replaced filter and fluid
Have the original concert sound radio that came with the car, it has and aftermarket radio with a 12 disc changer that I mounted in the console, has a 10" sub with an amp that sounds really good.
Has the factory turbine wheels on it.
Still have the original bags or protectors for the T-Tops when you take them out.
Windows have been lightly tinted.
Has new Mini Starter from GM, gotta luv the sound when cranking
I'm sure I left out something, but that will give you an idea of what I have. I really hate to part with such a nice car but need a cash flow and one of the toys will have to go.
Sorry for the long post...But if anyone is interested I am in south Georgia and your welcome to come and look at the car.
I have the original folder from the selling dealership that I work at as well as complete documentation from the original owner, he kept very good records as well as all the repair orders that the second owner has since he is the owner of the dealershipI work at.
I am asking $10,000
Thanks again for looking....... Robert

2011-06-06_20-30-38_290-1.jpg

2011-06-06_20-30-51_907-1.jpg

2011-06-06_20-31-06_435-1.jpg

2011-06-06_20-31-35_107-1.jpg

2011-06-06_20-31-43_439-1.jpg

Been trying to sell it for several years now, Started with a price that was probably too high, but now have gotten down to what I think the market will bear. This is a nice car for a reasonable price. Guess nobody in this area needs or wants one. Know money is tight and economy has gone to crap, but that's what we were dealt and now we will have to deal with it till next election time anyway. Thanks for the compliment by the way sr71gn...

Hello BlownSkillet, I am in Hawkinsville, about 50 miles south of Macon,
Posted a link to pics, but is awaiting approval of moderator it said..

Whoops, didn't see that site with more pics. Real nice. I'm very interested in your car. Can any one check it out for me?

Whoops, didn't see that site with more pics. Real nice. I'm very interested in your car. Can any one check it out for me?

Thats a good looking car but the pics say taken way back in 2006. At least thats what i read on the listings of each interior/engine pics so far thats all i've checked out.. wonder how she looks 6 years later?

Any recent pics that you know of taken? Thank you

Hello T-Type Tony, when you log in, at the top beside your user name ther will be a tab that says notifications, if you have a pm there will be a number beside that tab telling you how many you have. click on it and it should say inbox. click on inbox and you should find your pm's. And you are welcome to send someone to check out the car if you can't come. Just get with me and we will arrange a meeting.
Robert

Hey z16Z06
The pics in the #1 post here are from a few months ago. Got it out and cleaned the dust off of it one more time and threw a coat of wax on it. As you can see in these pics the decklid has some fading due to sitting under my carport and the midday sun getting to it. Tried rubbing on it a little and it doesn't look too bad. The inside and engine compartment are still the same, nice and clean, but I will try to get some current pics posted in the next few days, time permitting.

Hey z16Z06
The pics in the #1 post here are from a few months ago. Got it out and cleaned the dust off of it one more time and threw a coat of wax on it. As you can see in these pics the decklid has some fading due to sitting under my carport and the midday sun getting to it. Tried rubbing on it a little and it doesn't look too bad. The inside and engine compartment are still the same, nice and clean, but I will try to get some current pics posted in the next few days, time permitting.

Thank you sir for the explaination: just thinking what the sticky thread says about it being our responsiblity as buyers to check things out even if the car is long distance from the buyer. if anyone goes to see this beautiful T please give us a report in this thread about the car if you don't purchase it.

Thanks again!