You can type here any text you want

87 limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jims project

Jims project
Guys I found a 87 Limited in great shape for 1500.00 it has the 3.8 carbed motor with 130,000 miles and straight as a arrow. is this car worth it? thanks for the input..

Think of it as transportation:rolleyes: I couldn't live with the sluggish v6 in mine, drove me nuts and I thought it was going to trip over itself trying to get on the interstate or going uphill. Gas mileage was ok and I loved how it drove but damn was it ungodly slow. I'm not just saying that either. I've had 4 cyl cars that had more balls and those were the old iron duke ones. Unless you truly don't care how fast it is then fine go for it:) But don't ever be running late for work and expect to get there any faster than normal on the way, it just don't go no matter how far down you put it, unless it's nice and cool out. These old buick motors seem to have a thing for ice cold air.

it is a bit slow, but it will be a good parts car for my 86 GN which i;m in the process of redoing..I'm finding out just how hard it is to find any Regals with the price of scrap metal now

Where ya located Jim? I've got a spare running 83 I'd sell if you're close enough not to make up gas costs.

Southern Illinois..I bought the car today really to nice to pass up. my 86 has been in the shop for 3 months now having the aftermarket t-tops replaced with a hardtop and its almost done. but thanks for the offer

Back