You can type here any text you want

87 Oem 145 Mph cluster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Geezy

87 Grand national oem gauge cluster with 145mph overlay. Bought used but decided that I like the 140 mph riveria cluster. Sold as is not sure if speedometer is calibrated 250 OBO

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 203
Do it tech and boost work and r they accurate ? I know the speedo is not calibrated
I bought it on 5/20 recieved on 5/30 and when it was on its way to me I decided that I wanted to either go with some gnx gauges or the riviera pace car, i only opened the box to see condition. Have not tried it or anything

Here is picture of the back

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    621 KB · Views: 39
I can do 150 including shipping if u like I know they are worth more on eBay but to me it's big gamble I will probably have to spend hours to rebuild it and $ to calibrate it

I can do 150 including shipping if u like I know they are worth more on eBay but to me it's big gamble I will probably have to spend hours to rebuild it and $ to calibrate it
No, thankyou, thankyou for your intrest, but thats not even close to getting my money back. Good luck finding one that works for your needs

Back