You can type here any text you want

87 Regal T-silver WO2 package 41,000miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

regalt87

Silver-87 Regal T, WO2 black trim package.
Solid roof, concert 2 stereo, pw, pl, tilt, cruise, floor shift console, added power drivers seat, and water temp and A-post boost gauge.
3.8 SFI Turbo Posi Rear. Professionally added Grand National rear deck lid spoiler.
41,200 miles, New TA radials.
Garage kept most of its life possibly all of it.
Nice High quality repaint several years ago still looks new.
Interior like new, still smells new.
Mechanically solid, car has a tight feel as it should.
Performance modifications installed 1000 miles ago Set up and checked last week at KDK with Dyno and direct scan in Orlando to make sure every thing is set where it belongs. 429HP and 355@ rear wheels.
New TA 49 with adjustable waste gate.
3.5 MAF cold air kit to K & N filter.
D-Quick stock location intercooler.
Amp boost and hot wire kit to Reds high volume fuel pump.
50 lb injectors.
Translator plus with extender chip.
Latest SMC external pump alcohol injection.
Adjustable waste gate (boost set at conservative 21 lbs)
Hooker cat back duel exhaust.

Previous owner frequented the Buick nationals annually and placed first in a couple car shows. An unforeseen event has occurred and I must sell this car.
This is easily one of the nicest examples of a well-kept turbo regal, which are getting harder and harder to find. I have some extra parts that come with the car also.

First $17,500.00
Scott
Home - 863-439-6840
Cell - 863 557-6990

Interior Color/AC?

What color is the interior?
Is the AC working well?
Trans still 200R4? Any work done to it?
Rust?

Thanks.

Regal T

The interior is near perfict grey, buckets console floor shift. pw, pl, tilt ,cruise, concert 2 sterio, heated rear glass. pwr seat, no rips.burns or stains or heat warped parts. The ac still has R 12 and works great, The transmission shifts perfict, crisp and sharp and as nice as the previous regal T I used to own that had a level 1 kit, can't remember if previous owner put shift kit in it but can find out if you need me to. Never any rust repairs, just a little minor surface rust on a few spots under the car as to be expected.

Back