87 rosewood t

quick85nat

6 shooter
87 rosewood,every option except twilight,digital dash,and it has a hard top. Chrome limited trim from the factory,but the car is not a limited,maroon bucket seat interior in very nice shape,new headliner and carpet, paint was redone about 3 years ago still looks nice,car has 196k on it,tranny was done 15k ago mild shift kit,motor is stock unopened except for timing chain at 100k,i have every piece of paper work that ever went with the car, window sticker,pdi mirrior hanger, deposit slip, repair orders from 87-95 all in a binder, this car is in very good shape,minor rust,motor does have some kind of noise only between shifts, i have a new motor in the crate i was going to put in bored,major port job,etc etc,i am looking to either sell of trade for and 86-87 gn this is a rare car,i have never seen anoter 87 rosewood hardtop with chrome, make an offer i guess

selling already? should have bought the one you looked at that I sold. It went down to MD

im gonna keep the car for now,i will put the new motor in and do a few passes at the track then we will see what happens,but i will still send pics