You can type here any text you want

87 Silver T T-Top Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice car and agree with sgrim have always liked the gray with wo2 packeg
If I had mine sold would make offer but you never gave an opinion on what your wanting to get for it either can't hert to man up and say hay guys this is what I'm lookin for what is your thoughts just my 2 cents your buddy needs a chill pill but understand how we feel about our friends cars well good luck if decide to cell it

lets see one of your cars you say you have, I can personally guarantee not one of your cars come close to this car, you are probably one of those preppy ass guys who has to pay someone to tune your cars, maybe even detail them.

people like you piss me and others off, lets see what your car runs like, maybe if you had turbokid tune your car maybe then you could talk crap about someone else's car, you must not have a clue who he is and what he can do to a Buick,from tuning to building them

it seems to be you are a wanna be collector, LOL

i don't know why you guys are getting all bent out of shape. if you ask for opinions on your car you should appreciate people's honesty and not accuse them of blowing smoke up your *ss.

you make yourself look worse by responding like an idiot. everyone is entitled to their opinions.

if i owned it and wanted to sell it, and it had a clean title, i would probably be asking $17,000 for it. and if it did have the flooded title, i'd be asking $12,000 for it.

you'd get more respect if you responded intelligently and tried to make somewhat of a mature argument.... like, damn you guys think so? i was hoping for a better number.... this car is brand new....blah, blah... something like that. not 'oh F you guys'.

you're living up to your screen name of turblKID

in all honesty it's a damn nice car. if you can provide more detailed pictures of the undercarriage and it's real clean, ya know if it looks like a frame off restoration or something like that, it could pull the money you want. take a look at chevelle ss clones and all. they are only clones but people will pay big bucks for cars that are done right.

calm down or don't post questions if you can't handle criticism

That's a very nice looking car!!! I'm guessing since it has tittle history the insurance had to settle on it.

lets see one of your cars you say you have, I can personally guarantee not one of your cars come close to this car, you are probably one of those preppy ass guys who has to pay someone to tune your cars, maybe even detail them.

people like you piss me and others off, lets see what your car runs like, maybe if you had turbokid tune your car maybe then you could talk crap about someone else's car, you must not have a clue who he is and what he can do to a Buick,from tuning to building them

it seems to be you are a wanna be collector, LOL

This chit is priceless! Two posts! LOL!
Okay, I'll play. Hate to burst your little troll bubble, their slapnuts, but this would be my car:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/222910-87-turbo-t-wo2-f-sale.html
Oh, look!!!! No rebuilt title! And it has fewer miles than your 'tuner genius' buddies car!

Why am I even phucking bothering replying to your azzes. He asked an opinion, he got a few opinions, and didn't like the truth.

wow very nice car pitbozz, looked great. who ever said it was a buyers market was right i bought my 87GN for $7k i know it was a good deal but that's what i was willing to pay. the kid has a great looking T but no way is he going to get the full value of his car because of that dam title! can he file an arguement and ask that the title be changed?

wow very nice car pitbozz, looked great. who ever said it was a buyers market was right i bought my 87GN for $7k i know it was a good deal but that's what i was willing to pay. the kid has a great looking T but no way is he going to get the full value of his car because of that dam title! can he file an arguement and ask that the title be changed?

Thanks.
And I agree...his car is very nice. It is in great shape but the title is going to hurt the value.
I doubt he can get the title changed, but it's worth a shot.

Thread closed. If you continue with the trolling comments, 87T, you'll get a nice vacation from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back