87 silver t-type *lots of mod *awsome deal

Why is this car still forsale?? It looks great and priced right somebody has got to buy this car, if i had the cash it would have been gone months ago. good luck on the sale.

thanks buddy...but nobody has even seen the car in person, it's nuts...i've had a bunch of calls though , and most of the guys have been really cool people , but times r tight u know

thanks buddy...but nobody has even seen the car in person, it's nuts...i've had a bunch of calls though , and most of the guys have been really cool people , but times r tight u know

You've got a nice car there. It's the economy holding it back. Best of luck with the sale.

Yeah there tight I took a loan out a couple of month ago. If you had it for sale then I would have bought it for 6400.

Happy Camper

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

car is coming with my back to Pensacola, Fl :biggrin: :D ;)

What everyone says. A car is for sale for months on end, killer deal....then it sells and everyone starts saying "I can't believe I just missed this"....folks keep your eyes and ears open, and don't let it get away...

What everyone says. A car is for sale for months on end, killer deal....then it sells and everyone starts saying "I can't believe I just missed this"....folks keep your eyes and ears open, and don't let it get away...

Did you look at his join date?

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

car is coming with my back to Pensacola, Fl :biggrin: :D ;)

Yup, congrats buddy:smile: And might I say, you got one heck of a deal!!!

I'll get it tuned and dialed in for you when it arrives in the next couple days. See you at work.

Ray

yeah i wanted to buy this car sooo bad.. i'm in philadelphia, pa, had the trip all planned out but i'm still fighting with insurance company for my money on my gn that was stolen in december so it got a way..