You can type here any text you want

'87 Silver T-type somewhat built engine 71K on the clock.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yourself a favor. Pull this ad from this forum which is full of hecklers. Clean the car up a little better and list it on ebay for whatever you want. The people who are in the market will definetely check there and You'll have limited BS. I have said it before. This forum should have an option to sell your car with a locked/fixed ad that doesn't have 2 pages of "You'll never get $10k for that car"
When I sell my car it will never be for sale here. I learned my lesson.

Stick to your price.

This is closed until I can deal with it tomorrow.

Do yourself a favor. Pull this ad from this forum which is full of hecklers. Clean the car up a little better and list it on ebay for whatever you want. The people who are in the market will definetely check there and You'll have limited BS. I have said it before. This forum should have an option to sell your car with a locked/fixed ad that doesn't have 2 pages of "You'll never get $10k for that car"
When I sell my car it will never be for sale here. I learned my lesson.

Stick to your price.

Thanks for your reply, but in the last 2-3 years you have not saw an ad with 2 pages of "you will never get 10k for that car" I am sorry if you think so but thats not the case. If we have missed a thread with 2 pages of nonsense please bring it to our attention and it will get corrected.

Keep in mind the moderators on this board donate our time for free (15+ hours a week every week, because we love these cars and "most" members) and most of us work 40-60 hrs a week on top of that so forgive us if we "miss" a thread here and there.

Ty

PS- I will take you for your word, you don't ever want to post a car for sale here, I will make sure that is a wish you want granted.

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back