You can type here any text you want

87 T black, grey bench modded hardtop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
87 T black with chrome package painted sport mirrors, 140,000 miles
rear was rebuilt (G-80 car posi) low mile trans, New D5 , rebuilt original 109 engine engine(15,000 miles), ported heads, all arp bolts, cometic gaskets, KB headers, ported upper, 62 mm tb,42.5 inj, TT chip, TE-60, 3.5 inlet pipe K&N Translator plus 3.5 ls1 maf, SS 3inch downpipe, hooker aerochamber catback, CAS V4 intercooler,SS cradle braces,cutlass fender braces,Grand prix horn to horn brace, MSD wires, new plugs, coolant, battery, several hoses(general maintance) CD player from 94 roadmaster, no rear defrost, no power windows, no power seat. (remote mirrors,power trunk release,csII,sport mirrors,) currently tunned to run on 87 at 10 psi (I'm getting 27.5 mpg) However I will be putting it back to its former 93 at 18 psi tune for sale. (24 mpg ish) and alot more power. only been to the track 1 time with it on 275 Drs I ran 11.72 1.82 60 and backed it up with a 11.68 1.78 60 this was running the 93 chip but added timing only and 108 oct fuel with a little more practice or less humid night I think 11.50's should be the norm.
New tube hotchkis control arms included but not installed yet and a complete GNX body mount set.
Very straight and all chrome looks nice getting a few rust bubbles behind the drivers wheel well and in the lower corners of the doors should be easy fix if its done soon.
If your interested purchase I will post up some pics.

I am also selling my Firehawk its posted in other section would consider 5-speed cavalier or sunfire as partial trade only just for daily beater purpose.

$8,500

cancell that ,forgot how nice it was with the "tune" I will just stay broke and happy.:biggrin:

Back