You can type here any text you want

87 t for sale 7000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vmack

I have spent lots of time and money on this car drivetrain is fresh no time to finish car is grey with grey int needs body work has been sitting but runs.
also have a syclone to sell I bought a new car no time for projects any more
fell free to call me at 484-880-2809 thanks ,
Vince

Have any pic's you can send or post? Whats been done to it? Mods the engine and trans? What Turbo? What Injectors ?
Interested but need a ton more info on it. How many miles are on it. and where are you located??
Thanks

ok guys, sorry that listing has no info . I am in pa in the philadelphia area.
the T is an 87 the grey int is very clean, car has 105 on the clock engine has under 600 miles on it trans about 300. engine is 30 over stock heads, has lunati cam, correct springs, double roller timing chain, upgraded rocker shafts.
Trans has big bands and clutches and servo, shifts great nice and firm.
solid car not rusted out spend most of it's life inside. Will need a tune up has been sitting and gas is old I really have no time right now have to much work.

the sy is a 68k mile truck that has been painted yellow(I got it that way, I know) but the paint is in decent shape the int is black and yellow ( again I didn't do don't hold it agaist me) but is in great shape. the heads are off the engine there is a spare engine and harness and ecu it is also the one on ebay.

Attachments

• 101_0294.jpg
    101_0294.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,133
here is the truck asking 6800obo please know the engine is apart have everything for it and more

Attachments

• 101_0283.jpg
    101_0283.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,124
  • 101_0288.jpg
    101_0288.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,141
Good luck with the sale, but in this economy I would be really surprised to see you get $7K for it. If you, then kudos.

Thanks, that is the only reason I am selling these cars I have way to many and no time right now, sold my TT 300zx this weekend

Back