You can type here any text you want

87 T For Sale in Virginia

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zeljko

I am the second owner of a 1987 Buick Regal T, 3.8 SFI Turbo. Fully loaded, clean and sharp for original car, with all the option. Recently married, purchased a home and have to many toys, need to sell, make reasonable offer. 123,800 miles, digital tachometer, digital turbo gauge, AC, power windows, power locks, power steering, cruse control, power driver seat, tilt steering, factory alarm, concert sound factory II stereo, power antenna, rear window defroster.

I purchased this vehicle from a lady in her 50’s that was the original owner. Dependable vehicle, driven it on a long trip from NJ to Virginia and locally with no problems. Vehicle was all-original, which required me to replace some things to insure dependability for daily drive. Replaced rear coils and rear shocks have new front coils and shocks for new owner. Replaced the AC compressors, new dryer and condenser, so its ready for many years of trouble free cold air. To insure continued dependability all radiator hoses, heater hoses, water pump and thermostat was replaced to include the belt. Have all the books that came with the car when purchased new, to include the original window sticker. Also have all factory / dealer repair and wiring manuals and 2 turbo emblem fender protection pads. Passed Virginia safety inspection on 7/24/06 and passed Virginia emission test on 7/10/05

Vehicle does show its age in paint but everyone knows in the 80’s GM was not known for best paint quality. Windshield has a rock chip on driver side. Driver side power seat control works but center toggle is broken off. Visor and roof liner looks like original owner has replaced it. The digital Tachometer has recently stopped workings but have not had a chance to look at it. E-mail me for pictures zeljko101@aol.com

Back