87 t for sale

dagojoe

hello everyone i am going to sell my 87 t i just bought another grand national so i currently own 2 gn.s and the t...and am considering selling the t to fund my gnx clone project so here goes...1987 t wo2 option..black paint..and grey interior. i have the build sheets it has the aluminum inner bumpers ..aluminum drums long gone..lots of new parts ..new front rotors,bearings,calipers,seals,pads@ hardware,new proportioning block on frame.new rear drums,wheel cylinders,pads@ hardware,new shocks all around, new rear springs,340fuel pump @ hotwire kit,ta 49 turbo new,3 in dp,3 in cold aid intake,vaccume brake conversion,billet vaccume block,rjc spacer plate,throttle inhancer,green top 42s,tt chip,new sway bar bushings @ endlinks,enki wheels(the tta look alikes)..new timing chain @ waterpump..new ac compressor needs freon..underdive pulley @ gates belt..160 t stat..boost guage on pillar,water@ oil on console.. atr pitbull exhaust..the car has 127xxx on the clock..i replaced the valve cover and intake gaskets..royal purple fluid in the rear..stock 342s.. power antenna works and has a nice cd player in it...new horn bezel..it does use a little oil and has a few spots of rust and one rip in the drivers seat...motor holds 20 lbs at idle & 45lbs on the interstate..and no overheating issues..im asking 6500$ obo..it rides nice and shifts firm no slipping..will bark 2nd every time..and boost is set at 12 psi..i have pics but could use a little help posting em..i can e mail them to anyone interested..i have driven this car back and forth to work for weeks at a time at 82 mile round trip..the car is not perfect and price is negoatiable..my # is 256-338-5398 id b happy to answer and ?s and would appreciate any help posting pics..car needs to go to a new home

post...

i have been very busy i will get pics to everyone who p.m. me and add pics to post...thanks joe

Bump !
Went by and checked the car out, Joe was a super guy and very straight forward. After checking the car out, it's well worth the asking price. Just wish I had my truck sold ! I did snap a couple of pics and I will try to get them posted up. :cool:

Anybody have a good number for Joe? I tried calling the posted number this morning and it said it had been changed or disconected. Thanks.

bump

hello everyone im terribly sorry i havnt posted any pics of the car i could use a little help, i changed my # the new one is 356-736-3700...this car needs a new home i hate to leave it set outside..i put 3 coats of good nano wax on it to protect it..had it out this week..put a new battery in it and some fuel and drove it around ...no problems..at all...id like to sell it but id also b interested in trades for a good pickup truck ..anything of equal value,,until i can get some pics up on this tread p.m. me and ill try my best to take pics tomorro and email em to anyone interested exterior,interior,motor,...thanks joe

You can email them to me and i'll post them in the thread for you.. my email is sy1485 at gmail dot com.

Ryan