You can type here any text you want

87 t grey wo2 new engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttaowner

first off this car is not a show car by any stretch!i bought it a year ago to pull some speed parts off of & then resell. car will be stock inside the car and probably mostly stock under the hood! it still has some stuff on it that i need to get off.car will be sold with stock wheels.

engine was rebuilt about 4000 miles ago ,it has ported heads THEY ARE NOT CHAMPIONS but have to be better than stock? arp headbolts,cometic head gaskets comp cams flat tappet 212 /212 cam ,new timing chain , new this that and the other thing have reciepts for the work that was done.

car could use doors they were already bondoed up once! frame is solid no issues. back fillers were falling off the car so i pulled them off. fronts are good.

ac i don't think works but then again i don't really use it either.t top on passenger leaks a little but only when i rains really hard.

this car gets more compliments than any other t type i have owned??? i don't know why ? the only reason i can think of is that i drive it daily and there are not any left around anymore?

power master needs pump so i will include stuff to convert to vaccum brakes.

car has t tops maroon bucket seats &console,concert sound,twilight sentinel,tilt ,cruise,delay wipers,pw,pl,cruise and a working power antenna.posi and maybe power trunk?
car is not perfect but is reliable and drive it everywhere.
$7000 with stock wheels . wheels on car are going on another car!
any questions give me a call 203 213 9126 james
located in meriden connecticut

i also have a we4 for sale may list another turbo car or 2 for sale as well
we42015.jpg

well, finish stripping it......

then tell us what you want for it,
then expect to get offers ALOT lower.
sorry, but that car is rough, and your removing anything of value,
so what'd you expect?

then tell us what you want for it,
then expect to get offers ALOT lower.
sorry, but that car is rough, and your removing anything of value,
so what'd you expect?

asking $7000 but that is negotiable . if somebody shows up after i pull what i want off it will be less money!
i'm not in sunny california so for around here the car is quite restoreable.

remember they only made 4268 how many are left? a 1/3? car is straight and never wrecked.

don't have reciepts in front of me but i believe there was about $4000 in the engine alone.

not here to get in a fight just trying to slim down the fleet a little.

i'm not in sunny california so for around here the car is quite restoreable..

so true

northeast gbodies have seen better days.
i had to shop for 8 months to find a rust free GN last year.

this area is not kind to these cars.
wish i was in sunny socal!

Back