You can type here any text you want

87 t on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
87 t d84 2 tone car on ebay check it out 170261844961 1 hour and 30 mins left dont miss it great deal. 84k orig. miles

nope closed the auction the bottom line is the car is still for sale if you are interested let me no thanks if i dont sell it as is its going together in the next 30 days i hope im to busy to do it right now but hopefully soon then it will be more money. this a very solid nice looking car with a great motor that is fresh and transmission and converter a good solid roll cage 33 spline spool mosier with the ford bearings 8.5 welded axel tubes all kinds of good stuff email.me if this interest you thank you and have a good weekend

Do I have this right...............you failed to set a reserve, but the car didn't bring what you wanted so you ended the auction an hour and 30 minutes to go? I think I'd be bit a bit upset if I were the high bidder.

The auction ran untill the end. I can't imagine why the winning bidder isn't taking the car for $4,948.00?? :confused:

i really give a **** what you think the car is still for sale bottom line and i have spoke with a nice guy about the car he is very interrested in the car what are a private i or something mind your own bizz man later.

ya think i told the him not to do that thats why; your the P.I. congrats some of us do have a brain you win 7000 its yours hot damn now here is a funny thing when i went to close the auction my lap top crashed for about 30 mins i could not get on line or anything i was like what the f--- is going on now. he,s a good dude just trys alittle to hard to help sometimes and just makes things worse but he trys oh well i do have alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in this car but i was not trying to get it all back just some of it plus make someone a good deal as well and thats about it in a nut shell.

ya think i told the him not to do that thats why; your the P.I. congrats some of us do have a brain you win 7000 its yours hot damn now here is a funny thing when i went to close the auction my lap top crashed for about 30 mins i could not get on line or anything i was like what the f--- is going on now. he,s a good dude just trys alittle to hard to help sometimes and just makes things worse but he trys oh well i do have alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in this car but i was not trying to get it all back just some of it plus make someone a good deal as well and thats about it in a nut shell.

Well that clears up everything.

click on the link at the top of the page my friend there is a very nice t type thats for sale that needs finished up for 7k takes it with everything you need to put it the rest of the way together and then you will understand wtf is going on now you will no.

ya, think ,i told, the him not ,to do that, thats why; your, the P.I.,, congrats some ,of us do ,have a brain, you win, 7000 its yours, hot damn ,now here is a funny thing when i went to close the auction my lap top crashed for about 30 mins,, i could not get on line or anything i was like what the f--- is going on now. he,s a good dude just trys alittle to hard to help sometimes and just makes things worse but he trys ,oh well, i do have ,alot of $$$,,$$$$,$$$$$,$$$ in this car but,, i was not trying to get it all back, just some of it,, plus mak,e someone a good deal ,as well and, thats about it in a nut shell.

I think the previous poster meant that its like one long sentence.---well worth the price,looking for any trades...

Is the AC box & components included? Any prior or present rust issues with the car? Clear title? How many miles are on the engine? Thanks for your time.

yes i have everything the floors and trunk are great the frame is as well the engine is fresh cam shaft is a 214 214 TA performance flat tapet with there double roller chain std std rods and mains and i have the stock bumpers back on the car now as well very good shape good fillers clear title anything eles let me no the engine has no moles on it right now on the new parts the motor had a 100k on it when i tore it down to check it.

well it seems vetroc is still lost. ok i had this car on ebay a good friend of mine put a bid in on the car this was not fair to anyone bidding so i went to close the auction and my laptop crashed for some reason i could not do anything but let it run out so i hope this helps you understand my friend. now this car is for sale to who ever wants its

Back