You can type here any text you want

87 t on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the engine has no moles on it right now

I hope not. I hate when moles get on my engine! LMFAO!!

This thread is great entertainment. Please pass the pop corn!

Let me see if I got this straight.

The best bid you had from any bidder with any positive feedback at all other than your buddy that was shill bidding was $4,100.

If your buddy hadn't bid the car too high or if anyone else had come in and bid, you would have been legally obligated to sell it because it was a no reserve auction.

Running an auction with no reserve with plans to end the auction if it does not get where you want it to be is DECEPTIVE at best.

Try going to a real auction and listing your item at NO RESERVE and running up to the auctioneer at the last minute and telling him that the bidding is not high enough for you and that you want to cancel the auction and see what he tells you. That is $hady $hit!

So what you are trying to say is if your friend wasn't(being a nice guy;) ) and trying to shill bid it up for you to get more. That regardless of the REAL bidders offer that you intended to end the auction if it didn't get where you wanted for it?

That is what it appears, based on what little I or anyone else can understand from this thread. If that is the case, buyer beware on this one. :eek:

It appears that the best REAL offer you got was $4,100 for the car in the auction and obviously no one was willing to pay over your buddies shill bid. But, you expect guys that know what these cars are and are worth on here to pay $7k for the car after all this DRAMA, BS and DECEPTIVE TACTICS that you have plainly ADMITTED to, you bettter think again. :eek:

You are not giving the great guys on this site credit for being very smart at all. Just my $.02 FWIW.:rolleyes:

Ebay will not allow you to close any auction after there is less than 12 hours at the 12 hour mark the aution is locked in and will sell to the high bidder. If i was the high bidder I would 1. report the person selling it for FRAUD! YES FRAUD! You are selling something at auction with no reserve someone needs to read the ebay rules :eek:

Great thread just shows this guy is a real peice of work good luck selling the car on this site you now look like a total A$$! lmao!

People kill me. OH! Last your typing skills A. Suck or Your spelling is way off :eek: :tongue:

Just had to say something sorry guys Im not like this but I or should I say our company deals with ebay every day 365 days a year and we get so so many Jokers like this daily its not funny! I dont want this but yet you won it now you dont want to pay??? WTF??? Or we have won items on there and the seller never responds or ships the item. Its all BS People like YOU Make ebay suck for many! And give it a bad rep. :(

Sad I love ebay its a great place to buy and sell things :biggrin:

Good luck with the sale looks like a nice car but your tude will keep it from selling for sure! :rolleyes:

That's a good looking car Kevin! Wish I had the cash. See you at the track next week:)

up yours mother f---er

Ebay will not allow you to close any auction after there is less than 12 hours at the 12 hour mark the aution is locked in and will sell to the high bidder. If i was the high bidder I would 1. report the person selling it for FRAUD! YES FRAUD! You are selling something at auction with no reserve someone needs to read the ebay rules :eek:

Great thread just shows this guy is a real peice of work good luck selling the car on this site you now look like a total A$$! lmao!

People kill me. OH! Last your typing skills A. Suck or Your spelling is way off :eek: :tongue:

Just had to say something sorry guys Im not like this but I or should I say our company deals with ebay every day 365 days a year and we get so so many Jokers like this daily its not funny! I dont want this but yet you won it now you dont want to pay??? WTF??? Or we have won items on there and the seller never responds or ships the item. Its all BS People like YOU Make ebay suck for many! And give it a bad rep. :(

Sad I love ebay its a great place to buy and sell things :biggrin:

Good luck with the sale looks like a nice car but your tude will keep it from selling for sure! :rolleyes:

blow one you f--- head hows that typeing

Back