You can type here any text you want

87 T roller or running

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
I have a 87 T blue on blue hardtop. The car has around 93,xxx miles on it. It has power windows, manual locks, aftermarket radio, and no cruise. The interior is very nice, new carpet, bucket seats are almost perfect, needs headliner, upper door panels are worn, steering wheel isn't the greatest. The 1/4's are starting to bubble on the bottom, I am including 2 clean 1/4's, they can be used for patches, or use the complete 1/4. Everything else is very solid, the doors have very minor rust inside the lip that is mostly the factory seam sealer coming off, which makes it look worse than it is. The paint is crap. It has afew paint jobs on it, with poor prep work. Bumper fillers are still intact. The car has decent chrome bumpers and aluminum bars. The car has been converted to vacuum brakes, has poly body mounts and a recently rebuilt front end. There is no engine harness, and the 8.5 rear is gone. The car is rolling on spares with a 7.5" rear with no brakes. The way it sits, $1000obo.
I can make it a running car, if there is interest with a 8.5 rear (powertrax locker), turbo engine, BRF trans, and T wheels with good tires for $4700.
I will try to get pics today. The car is located 20 mins West of Cleveland, Ohio

Pics The seats are blue, the camera makes them look really faded, they are not that bad.

Attachments

• Rside.jpg
    Rside.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 493
  • Lside.jpg
    Lside.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 494
  • door bottom.jpg
    door bottom.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 490
  • frontseat.jpg
    frontseat.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 493
  • backseat.jpg
    backseat.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 490
can i see some pics under the hood and the undercarriage. also the trunk and frame. thanks

more

Attachments

• floor.jpg
    floor.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 460
  • floor2.jpg
    floor2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 460
  • floor3.jpg
    floor3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 460
  • frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 457
2 more engine harness not included

Attachments

• underhood.jpg
    underhood.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 457
  • underhood2.jpg
    underhood2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 459
more pics

Attachments

• rrail.jpg
    rrail.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 335
  • rquarter.jpg
    rquarter.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 337
  • tfender.jpg
    tfender.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 334
  • lquarter.jpg
    lquarter.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 334
It is all the way through. If it is a blister, it is through. The rust starts from the backside 9 times out of 10, so if it makes it to the surface, it is all the way through. I am including 1/4's off an Arizona body tub. The rest of the car is solid, and the interior is very nice, the flash makes the seats look fadded.

I'm pretty interested but would have to figure out how much it would cost to drive there and pick the darn thing up

Radiator, fan, and hold down are gone. The AC lines and condenser are still there. I have a radiator, hold down and fan that can be negotiated in. Where are you located? I just picked up a Limited just outside of St. Louis ( about 540 mile away) with an enclosed trailer and a Duramax Diesel truck and it cost me around $450 in fuel.

Back