You can type here any text you want

87 T stock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 150306888392 end time Nov-05-08 16:20:21 PST)

need to sell this car so I can afford some big turbos engine management and a fuel system for the LQ9 Twin turbo thats going into the GN .

I was going to put it in this car but is so stock and not f-ed with I hate to do it. other than the wheels 100% factory.
New Radiator,
New altinator
New control arm bushings
New alignment
New Headliner

Could use a set of original wheels. paint and a new top.
everthing works

Great daily driver or easy paint resto car. board members I will sell it to you for $5,200

well its from NJ but I bought it over month ago and I paid $4,500 then I paid to have it hauled to pa $200.00 it needed a new radiator that was $350.00, needed a new altinator and battery that was $250.00 had a new headliner installed as it was sagging $140.00 new control arm bushings and alignment was $275.00 so thats that I just want to get on with my TT car I am actually losing a few $$ at $5,200 but Its the fair to low price.I refuse to be the guy on here who posts cars for $15,000 then 3 months later $12,500 then 3 more months $11,000 and finally a year later sell it for the $5-6k its worth. or vise versa try to buy a 15k car then 3 months later only be looking to spend 5k on a car after jerking people around on pics and info.

man to bad youre not closer i love that color/crome combination and those cornering light are real nice :biggrin: good luck on sale

No got it in Kenvil ,must be a different car you were looking for. I think there are more turbo regals in New Jersey than Mexicans in California :)

no this is the car from newark nj the vin # is the same i saw it and could of got it for $3900 it was for sale on the car lot for $3999 it already had a new alt on it and rad he cleaned it up and fixed the headliner

well then I bought it from someone who bought it there and removed the rad put a old one that leaked around the lower outlet pipe and put a bad old alt on stuck a bad battery in and somehow managed to fubar the alignment and control arm bushings over night.and pulled the headliner down ... maybe ... never the less the car is for sale if you want it its $5,200 if you don't keep looking.:eek: Like I said there are 100's of these cars for sale all the time its nothing special I consider a designer and a GNX about the only 2 turbo regals that are worth arguing value on. the rest is the rest.

Not sure if you have any point but as you can see I have been here a long time and have excellent trader ratings you on the other hand well 47 post and 0 so I don't know what to make of you. Maybe your a real good guy who just want a cheep car In that case go look for a monte carlo

SOLD !! Car is going to a great home where it will have a professional repaint and be left stock and loved . Enjoy Lou

Back