You can type here any text you want

87 t type limited with 71,000 orig.miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
Hey guys just putting a feeler for tsm i have no time to race anymore my car has made the best of 9.64 @ 139 and that was my old motor the new i have yet to make a solid pass yet in the car it just sets all the time i have spent many dallors on the car i have alittle over 25,000 invested im willing to deal with good offer let me no what you think, 250 inch 3.625 strocker solid roller with gn1 alum. heads extream automatics 400 turbo xfi unit and alot more parts email or pm me for more details here are a few pics i can take more NO RUST ANYWERE NICE AND SOLID.The paint color as you all know is not right the orig.color is light blue

You need to figure out a price. Where are you located? Also some more interior and engine pictures would be helpful.

More about the limited

Now i have some time to set down and give a few more details 19,500 is my asking price im located in muncie in,47303 70mm GTQ EXTREAM AUTO,S FRT MOUNT INTERCOOLER 70 mm throttle body and dog house 83 pnd inj.champion fuel rails fully ported and polished stock intake gn1.r heads i purchased them Gary Harman great set of heads with the TDs roller shaft drivin rockers 20 over block with wiseco pistons with a set of titanium connecting rods and a LA BILLET STAGE 2 CRANK modified to fit the 109 block internal balanced, with sfi flywheel and BHJ balancer RJC GIRDLE and oil pan with high volume oil pump frt cover TA. adjustable oil pressure valve all comp cams valve train springs push rods with DLS 218/218 billet roller cam and crower,s solid roller lifters comps double roller timing chain gn1.headers and 3in downpipe with the adjustable boost valve in the car with lonnies extream 400 turbo with a brake and brad co convertor 3500 stall XFI UNIT bought new from HARTLINE PERFORMANCE comes with thump wheel and data loger and all software MSD DIS 4 with 2 step works great 88 thousands thick wall drive shaft built by flame spray in PORTLAND IN, 10 WAY ajd rear racing shocks 90.10s on the frt, new weld draglites 15/10/ with 5 in back space rear frame is notched to fit 10/28 slicks 10 bolt 8.5 in welded axel tubes with mosier spool 3,42 stock gears and ford bearing drivin axels no C CLIP 2 areomototive fuel pumps to support 1200 hp or more you would be shocked when you see the inj duty cycle at 30 psi.now for the body fiber glass bumpers alum. core support rolled quarter panel lips the paint job is ok not a show car looks good but does have a few scratches int is nice no rips or tears good headliner astro roof works great also installed is a anti roll bar with adjustable hime joints the rear shocks are QA1,s single shoot atr stainless exhaust system.I also have a 19 ft open tandem axel car trailer for sale 1,800 for that but a package can made for the car and trailer.thanks

dont know

Kevin...wuddup?

What you gonna replace it with?

I have a 40,000 mile t type with a stage 2 motor 200r this car is a street car i drive it on weekends or get my duramax and blow some black smoke or get my 600r out and do a few wheelies chit like that bud as far as being able to travel and race i have no time to do that anymore.How about you, you doing ok car all good :cool:

Back