You can type here any text you want

87 t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotype87

Where are all the serious buyers? 87 t-type with t-tops newer engine rebuild, all new GN Interior, transmission redone with art carr 3000 stall speed, many mods done to this car, dynoed at 400 rwhp, car needs paint and t-tops need some work, car is straight and would make a nice toy for someone. serious inquires only no time for dreamers. Asking $8,000.00 thats cheap considering what i have invested. Remember these cars are going to sky rocket in price, buy now before the price goes up.

Where are all the serious buyers? 87 t-type with t-tops newer engine rebuild, all new GN Interior, transmission redone with art carr 3000 stall speed, many mods done to this car, dynoed at 400 rwhp, car needs paint and t-tops need some work, car is straight and would make a nice toy for someone. serious inquires only no time for dreamers. Asking $8,000.00 thats cheap considering what i have invested. Remember these cars are going to sky rocket in price, buy now before the price goes up.

I am waiting to hear on my bonus this year (3rd week of Jan) - and got permission from the wife to get back in the turbo game....

So - i am a VERY serious buyer - just waiting to hear how much I have to spend....

As far as selling your car - location and pictures will go a long way to finding a serious buyer.... For me - i dont mind if its far away, but then the price/condition needs to be adjusted for me to make the trip..... Thats the way i buy them at least. $8K should be in my price range - but for a T (not an actual GN - I know I know - but street value is street value) that needs paint and t-top work - might be more then I would want to spend - unless its really, really rust free and mechanically stellar.

Back