87 t

87moonroof

Blue on Blue turbo regal 4 sale with t-tops and chrome pkg.runs strong and shifts great 90% stock with ice cold a/c fresh paint never any rust FL car first to see will buy I am selling because I dont really care for that color combo and it is too nice too change it I will send pics upon request over all cond.8/10

the car has 115k real miles looks like 70k also I am in spring hill 1st serious person to see will buy this thing rides great not a rattle box

87t

i gave you my# call me and I will tell you anything you would like to know if the long distance is a problem pm me your # and i will call you

will sombody please buy this car I am having the urge to build a white GNX clone and I do not want to do it to this car its too nice and original 95% stock

Blue on Blue turbo regal 4 sale with t-tops and chrome pkg.runs strong and shifts great 90% stock with ice cold a/c fresh paint never any rust FL car first to see will buy I am selling because I dont really care for that color combo and it is too nice too change it I will send pics upon request over all cond.8/10

Please send pics as well as a number and the best time to reach you to...

ShawnFarrell313@Comcast.net

Thanks,Shawn

Bump for the T Dan

Your T-type is one very nice, unmolested car. Whoever you sell it to, will be getting a good deal on a beautiful car