87 Turbo regal F/S in orange county CA.

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
White/ Blue 73,000 miles bench seat interior with crank windows. 90 % stock with solid engine & drive train. Car is a repaint shows well chrome bumpers & trim in excellent cond. Has posi, cruise, A/C blows cold, aftermarket stereo, asking $13,500.00 thought to offer here first before I list it in Auto trader & E-bay. I have 25 years in the Buick business & certify this car to be in good running condition. Deal with confidence. 949-378-1590

White/ Blue 73,000 miles bench seat interior with crank windows. 90 % stock with solid engine & drive train. Car is a repaint shows well chrome bumpers & trim in excellent cond. Has posi, cruise, A/C blows cold, aftermarket stereo, asking $13,500.00 thought to offer here first before I list it in Auto trader & E-bay. I have 25 years in the Buick business & certify this car to be in good running condition. Deal with confidence. 949-378-1590

If ya need help with pics Lou let me know.

Ty

Pictures

Hope this works , not too good at this if anyone is interested. PM me an e-mail address & I can send some more pictures.

Chrome + White = 1 SWEET RIDE! That thing is nice! GLWS.

P.S. You have some nice cars in the stable. :eek:

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0554.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

That is a super clean ride! Looks brand spanking new, GLWS!
It is a clean looking car. I have new carpet kit ordered for it also. The original is a bit faded. I tend to be a little more critical of the things most others wouldn't mind.

very nice car, do you have the hood, qtr panel, trunk badges/emblems for it?

Dam that is one sweet ride love the chrome and white "rare" to see them clean like this one...

Chromes look NEW!!!!!!!

I wish i had the $$$$$

can i get the payment plan? you know "A DOLLAR DOWN AND THE CHASE IN ON" plan J/K nice car i have seen this in person!!!!