You can type here any text you want

87 turbo regal for trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

raser05

I have an 87 white turbo regal with blue interior and t-tops for trade or sale, I am looking for a chev one ton dually truck w/ a regular bed not a flatbed. or a aluminum fishing boat.
the car needs a few things,I got it a few months ago with a bad tranny. I found a used one out of an 86 t-type and it seems to work just fine, bought an older version of turbolink(2.13) and found out the 02 sensor was bad. replaced that. I dont know how long its been like that so the cat may be bad. the rims on it are from an 84 or 85 t-type and I also have aset of centerline style rims made by modern.2 extra t-tops,tranny that was pulled out(slipped alot) rear spoiler that needs to be installed. some misc. emblems also go with it. also the power syerring unit makes a whining noise when started in the morning so I have located an extra one of those too that will also go with the car.
email me at raser05@cedarcomm.com if you would like som pics or more information. or if you want you can call me at 360-652-0228 or my cell 425-343-8585 and ask for shawn:D

Back