You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T $8500 OBO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Interesting trades considered as well.....

'97 Honda CR-V and $1,000 cash?? Excellent gas mileage and very dependable. Was the wife's daily driver until the family out-grew it.

K.

I'd have to think about it, really need the cash more than anything else though. Is it FWd or AWD? mileage??

I'd have to think about it, really need the cash more than anything else though. Is it FWd or AWD? mileage??

It's an AWD with 157k. A friend is a cert. Honda tech and we've done all the maintenance per Honda's schedule. Just a good dependable daily driver.

K.

I'll keep it in mind, right now I have too many projects AND a divorce I'm trying to pay for...:mad:

I have a 94 z28 lt1......fresh rebuild 110 miles on it.t56 clean in and out no rust.trade?? lt4 hot cam kit,msd,ported and polished heads 2.02 1.60

Trying to get away from the "hot rods" for a little while.

Wow, I'm surprised to see you're selling it right after you bought it...I take it you sold your other black T you had?

im confused --who is selling the sar kh440 or seeyabye? and is the price 6700 delivered within 700 miles of your location?

Wow, I'm surprised to see you're selling it right after you bought it...I take it you sold your other black T you had?

What happened was Sharif bought the car from me, then I bought it back from him about 2 weeks later, then I saw my legal bills (don't ask).....As far as transporting the car, I'd have to take that up with Sharif but it is still possible.

I have a question about the transmission, is it slipping or sliding or has it been repaired?

Since seeyabye was offering a 700 mile delivery, are you too?:o

What other options does the car have, G80?

Thanks

OK, looks like I ran the transmission low on fluid and now it is shifting soft. I topped off the transmission fluid level and the car is driveable and doesn't slip, but will need work. I'll take $7000 delivered as is, or $8000 with a stock rebuild from the local Buick dealership.

what is the trans doing wrong?--why will it need work?

Please let me know if you still have the car. Is is blue or black (bad monitor), and any rust?

Thanks,

Joe
817-312-5445

Is this car still for sale? I live in Thomasville NC about an hour away from you and would like to see the car. Call me @ 336-479-6494 or email me @gghazarian@cvproducts.com

Here's the latest:

Car is black with grey interior, the trans issues started with a leak that we suspect is coming from the pan, hopefully get it up in the air and pinpoint it later this week. However between myself and Sharif we left it alone a little too long as there is a slight flare from 1st to 2nd, more noticable under hard acceleration so I think at the very least it will need clutches before too much longer.

Back