87 Turbo T, Astro Roof, Spoiler, Texas Car, $17,500

I too have seen this car and met the owner. It's a nice buy for someone wanting a clean car that's ready to go anywhere.

Even the folks I know who have decent jobs and incomes - just aren't feeling good about spending (big) money.
Wages are flat, and most things are going up.
It's just a constant pinch from all ends.
With the clowns in Washington, people generally are feeling skittish.
And why not?
On any given day- you're 45-50 years old, and you're job is being eliminated.
There is so little stability anymore.
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I just do not feel safe economically any more. I have had the same job for over 20 years and wonder sometimes how long it will last.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. I just do not feel safe economically any more. I have had the same job for over 20 years and wonder sometimes how long it will last.

The great remedy to that though is:
Own everything - free and clear - no banks.
No credit cards - at least with balances on them.
No repo man, no foreclosure man...no harassing phone calls.
I can live a long freakin' time if I have to with no electricity or water - but in a house that I own.
Keep about 6 months of emergency reserve - Eat beans n rice if you have to while saving it.
Keep some hobbies or skills that can generate an income if you had too. Even if it doesn't replace the primary income - it helps.
Lastly - marry a gal with rich parents! :D

Very nice T, similar to the T i have with some differences in mods, exterior and interior wise of course. No rear spoiler, no trunk carpet kit, have recovered cloth buckets & rear seats in the color scheme gn's & gnX's had, black floor carpet with black carpet lower concert sound II door panels, gta style rims. Good Luck with sale, hope the new owner of your T gives it the TLC that you've put into the car.

Free bump TTT

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited: