You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fozz

Restored vehicle; Daily driver; 233800 miles and only 33k on the motor; 206 cam; Rebuilt heads; Bored 30 over; custom chip for 91 gas; alky injection; 3 inch out of turbo to a hooker cat back exhaust system; regulator, fuel pump, blue tops; big wire to fuel pump; RJC power plate; Fresh air kit; Big neck intercooler; New front tires; Paint fair; No rust; Interior good; Stock turbo, (rebuilt a couple of years ago); AC cold; New rear bumper fillers; driver seat recovered; stock converter, (put in when engine was done); Not raced since I owned it, I race my other one. Front end rebuilt once; Garaged; $6500.00; Oklahoma City area. Driven to Bowing Green many times.

DSC_7880 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7879 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7881 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7877 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7878 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7872 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7869 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7883 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7868 (Copy).JPG
DSC_7890 (Copy).JPG

No; that's why i'm getting rid of this car. I need to make some room in the garage.

thanks anyway.

It's still available, but I do have a potential buyer on Saturday.

I've have changed some of the equipment under the hood, I put it back to stock appearing with the exception of the injectors and regulator, and down pipe and ally injection. I installed the stock air filter and stock intercooler.

Fozz

It's still available, but I do have a potential buyer on Saturday.

I've have changed some of the equipment under the hood, I put it back to stock appearing with the exception of the injectors and regulator, and down pipe and ally injection. I installed the stock air filter and stock intercooler.

Fozz
can you call me at 972 557 1332

Tentatively sold, waiting for final payment.

Thanks for looking
Fozz

Back