You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T project car + boat load of extras $6000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOTIMMER

I'm only selling this car because I found an older car I really want. The car will stay up for sale until the car I want gets sold. Here's the details.

87 Turbo T, white with the chrome trim. boy was stripped and repainted its original white. Is a t top car. The car is as straight as an arrow. Most of the chrome is either good or new GM. Interior is blue with bucket seats and is in very good shape, but needs finished. Car has pw, pdl, cruise, concert sound, p antenna (new), digital dash, p seat.

Drivetrain: The car does run. Has a stock 65k mile 85 GN motor. I drilled and tapped the front of the block for the oil return line. Has a PT-51 turbo, 009 injecters, Reds street chip, accufab adj fuel press reg, ported stock throttle body and upper, thdp, atr 3" single shot. Has the stock brf tranny with D5 converter. The tranny still shifts ok. Rear is a stock 8.5" posi. Has one airbag, and s-10 wheel cylinders. Has Red's XP plus pump, and I have a brand new hotwire kit for it. I have all the stock T wheels in decent shape.

New parts that go with it: I have brand new GM door window weatherstrips (the wide ones), 3 nos T centers, 3 used T centers, nos chrome headlight bezels, nos cornering lamp bezels, duttneck ic. I have all new GM emblems for the car, I mean all of em, including the "BUICK" one for the decklid.

What needs finished: Both doors need assembled. I have all the parts to complete. The mirrors still need painted. The trim around the t tops needs finished. Again, I have everything to finish it. The price is $6000 firm for everything I have listed above. FWIW, I have $3000 alone in the paint job.

I also have: .030 over 109 block, standard bore hotair block, std std turbo crank, 2 sets of stock GM pistons on 2 dot rods, 214/210 reed cam with matched lifters (approx 1k miles), ported stock 8445 heads, 2 sets of stock headers, 1 extra crossover, ported lower intake, 1 good main engine harness, complete set of 87 engine brackets, ac compressor, ac lines, upper doghouse and stock tb, stock turbo, stock downpipe, stock cat, ign module and coilpack, rebuilt 85 200R4 tranny, blah blah blah.

Price for everything is $7500 including everything. I will under no circumstances, split everything up. I have it priced for quick sale. I'll sell the extra motor stuff off only if I sell the car first. Almost forgot, the car has a 6 point S&W rollbar. I'll get picks and post em as soon as I can get to my garage.

Any questions, you can call me at (724) 255-7150.
Thanks for looking
Tim

pix

some pix.

Attachments

• DVC00004.JPG
    DVC00004.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 383
  • DVC00005.JPG
    DVC00005.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 382
oops. try again

Attachments

• DVC00006.JPG
    DVC00006.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 382
  • DVC00007.JPG
    DVC00007.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 378
sorry for the $hity quality

Attachments

• DVC00008.JPG
    DVC00008.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 376
  • DVC00010.JPG
    DVC00010.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 368
The pics do this car no justice! I have never seen a white car so shiny:eek: . I guess I will have to come down and take some pics with a real camera.

Thanks for the kind words, bud. Here's another bad pic

Attachments

• DVC00017.JPG
    DVC00017.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 313
Beautiful car Tim!!! I don't have the resources to get this car now but Someone on thes board should buy it. It's an awesome deal!!!Nice car!!!:smile: Regards, Don

Back