You can type here any text you want

87 turbo T project car with 6 point rollbar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOTIMMER

Car is white with t tops, blue bucket seat interior and no blackout trim. It is disassembled. I was doing the car to race in TSM, but I just don't have time to finish it.

It has a 2 year old base/clear paint job on a 50k mile rustfree body. It is as straight or better than what it was brand new. The car came with all the grandma chrome and cornering lamps.
Comes with NOS door weather strips with the wide chrome on top, NOS chrome headlight bezels, and NOS t top weather stripping. The front clip needs put on, but everything's painted and ready to go. All the chrome is either in good shape or brand new.

I put all new GM body bushings all the way around, including the missing bushings and the GNX style bushings above the rear end. The frame has been sandblasted and painted from the firewall up. It has the back seat x braces. Will be rolling on an 8.5" posi rear. Has a quad air xp pump. I got a brand new hotwire kit for the pump.

The interior is mostly done. The doors need put back together. It has a 6 point S&W rollbar installed and painted to match the interior. The interior is all in very good shape. It has a digital dash. I have 2 sets of upper door panels. One for power windows, and one for manual.

I have an extra motor and BRF transmission. The motor is going to need rebuilt. It has ported irons with stock size valves, Reed 214/210 cam, adjustable pushrods, standard/ standard turbo crank, and stock ported headers. It has good oil pressure, but burns oil. Its probably a ring problem. The transmission is bone stock. It still shifts decent, but I wouldn't trust it behind alot of power.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a bunch of stuff, but if I think of something, I'll add it in. The car is located about 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh, PA. I don't have pix yet, but I'll get em within the next few days. I have much more time and energy in this car than I know I'll ever get back out of it. It would cost somewhere in the $4000-$5000 range just to have this good of a paintjob done.

I have a PA certificate of salvage. I never did a carfax, but I was told it was a theft recovery. That would explain the exceptionally clean body.

The price is $6500 including the motor and transmission. If you have any ???s, please email me at turbotimmer@hotmail.com. I have very limited access to this board. Or better yet, call me at (724) 255-7150.

Thanks for looking,
Tim

Back