You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T - Rare low optioned car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Are you HI, or just SMOKED OUT ? Motived buyer =" Motivated to buy ", with no delay, or wasting anyone's time ........ Get it now ? Oh yeah, " Cash in Hand " meaning = Having the actual money on my person.....You are a real piece of work , and now I would be terrified to purchase even a garbage can from you let alone an automobile...
Good Luck with the sale psycho...

Steve

This gets my vote for post of the year :biggrin:

Anyways........let me know if anyone else would like additional pictures of the car. If you are a motivated buyer, I may even consider sending you pictures as well.

Are you HI, or just SMOKED OUT ? Motived buyer =" Motivated to buy ", with no delay, or wasting anyone's time ........ Get it now ? Oh yeah, " Cash in Hand " meaning = Having the actual money on my person.....You are a real piece of work , and now I would be terrified to purchase even a garbage can from you let alone an automobile...
Good Luck with the sale psycho...

Steve

I think the reason why he questioned this is because alot of scam on craigslist start off with 'motivated buyer with cash in hand'. I've had several of these emails.
Funny response back.

Do you still have your car for sale?

Hello: My name is Icemin Lee, from Westboylston, MA. I'm looking to buy a T-type and saw your's and decided to drop you a greeting and leave my contact info for you to get in touch with me. (508) 963-1554 or e-mail me at alienarmor@hotmail.com. Thank You!

Soundwave - What would you like to know about the car? What type of Turbo car are you looking for exactly?

Has anyone had any luck selling their Turbo Buick on the site?

Is the market just that bad at this time?

I think car sales have slowed down. I'd hold onto it if you can and wait. Perhaps prices should come back up.

Back