You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T steal it at $5,000 FIRM!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BlueTurbo T

I hate it when someone does not reply to their PM or emails. I,like many of you,I'm sure, sent numerous messages about this car,made travel plans,lined up someone to cover my business,all for nothing. Please,if you have something to sell,REPLY to your messages.This would help everyone that visits this sight. Thanks and have a good day!

I gave ALL replys/numbers to him(post 11). I told everyone up front that this wasn't my car and was posting for him and that it WOULD NOT last at this price. I don't know, maybe he couldn't reply to every single post/PM (I couldn't even tell you how many pm's I got) He sold it locally after getting beat up over the phone and even some locals on the price believe it or not.
Ken

Blue Turbo T

I was probably the first to send a PM drive the and sent emails also and stated I had cash in hand. If he had called me back,he would have sold in almost immediately for cash and I had made arrangements for flight out to him and would driven the car home. A lot of planning for nothing.All I need was a reply so I could have cancelled my plans. No dig deal. Have a nice day.

I'm sure there were many PM's on this as it seemed to be a very good deal for sure!!!

You know what they say...he who is quick with the cash usually gets what he wants.:biggrin:

My Friend was one of the first ones to check out car! Car had real bad rust issues in the T top area and also in the door jambs by the hinges!! Car had lots of good stuff on it, worth the money to part out but with the number of cars for sale out there just wouldnt be worth fixing!! Friend says pass door would probably fall off on first E-brake launch!! lol Just goes to show you that its good to know what your looking for when buying cars! Its a real shame I had many good times at the track and on street with this car back in the Day! Its one of the reasons i got into Buicks! Craig

My Friend was one of the first ones to check out car! Car had real bad rust issues in the T top area and also in the door jambs by the hinges!! Car had lots of good stuff on it, worth the money to part out but with the number of cars for sale out there just wouldnt be worth fixing!! Friend says pass door would probably fall off on first E-brake launch!! lol Just goes to show you that its good to know what your looking for when buying cars! Its a real shame I had many good times at the track and on street with this car back in the Day! Its one of the reasons i got into Buicks! Craig

Why are you posting this now. In your earlier post, you made it sound like a nice car.:confused:

WTF....You know damn well that the ****ing doors weren't going to fall off!!?? Keith was trying to beat him up on the price and was obviously trying to 'steal' it, LOL. Car was advertised as having rust in the t-top area and he already knew that. Let me see your 'friend' find one that will run 11's in this condition for 5k and i'll buy em all day. As for the rust in the pass door it was no more then you'll find in almost every 21 year old TR and therefore not mentioned in my description. Guess the dealer who bought it thought it was nice. Talk about sour grapes.......

Hey Ken, the car has the rust said!! And your right it is a common problem with buicks!Thats why there are so many parted out!! Keith was not trying to steal the car! It was actually perfect for him! Sans rot issues.T top area is one thing but jams a structural!In no time the pass. door will start shutting like the driver."Like ****" And its funny but S. Hall had it over my brother inlaws yesterday! Guess he must have been the dealer!! I didnt say it wasnt worth the money just wasnt the super deal you make it sound like! To bad it was left out in the weather so many years,it took its toll on it. And for "sour grapes" none here!! I would have bought it if i wanted it! I knew where it was!! But im not looking to part out anymore regals at this time!! lol Craig

T

Guys,

I was the first to look at the car but not try to STEAL IT. While inspecting it, I realized that this wasn't the car for ME. It would be a good car for someone that either wanted to part it out or swap all the parts over to a new body. The driver side striker was literally about to fall off because the door was sagging so much, the bottom of the doors were rusted, but not rotted and falling off. The upper door panels were wasted because of water leaking in. The T-tops along the entire front edge was rotted, not just rusted. The A-pillars were rotting also. The part that concerned me most was when I poked my index finger through the metal in the passenger door jamb at the bottom of the A-pillar. The whole base of the pass. A-pillar was soft. All the body issues was why I personally didn't want the car. While I was there, 2 others showed up to look at the car. I didn't even talk price. He kept telling me that the car would be good for someone, and I agreed. There were several go fast parts on the car! Money was not an object as I knew the value of the parts on the car that's why I didn't talk price, but I didn't want to deal with the work involved. We all knew it would sell to the right person! Take care :biggrin:

not beating a dead horse but the car is for sale on racingjunk. They are asking $7500 and it says "body and frame are rust free" just clear coat peeling from sitting under a car cover

damb check out my t for sale on racing junk got 2 of them look good run good the doors arent falling off turbot990.go on my race space check my pictures and no clear coat coming off

damb check out my t for sale on racing junk got 2 of them look good run good the doors arent falling off turbot990.go on my race space check my pictures and no clear coat coming off

ya still got the whit one or did ya sell it?

Tommy the sale is pending as of sat.bud. hey i like your avatar ha ha thats perty cool.

I hate to say this, but Steve brought the blue T over last week, it looked pretty darn good. Was there some rust, I considered it normal and minimal. The doors were definitely not falling off. The car looked very solid. I didn't take the T-tops off as it was raining, but a pillars looked okay, minor and I mean very minor spots. To sum it up, looks to me the description in here claiming doom about this car is waaaay over exaggerated. For the money asked for, this car looks to be a more than resonable purchase. IMHO. I would have bought it if I had the money.
Happy Holidays,

Hey Jack, Merry Christmas!! Isnt that one of the first rules of looking at cars?"Dont look in the rain " Just like the saying "You cant judge a book by its cover" !! It was never said the car wasnt worth the money! If I was looking to take on a project/part out a car I would have bought it. And the door thing was meant sarcastically! It Definetly has rot issues in the jambs!! Plus its fun pissing off Ken!! CRAIG

Hey Jack, Merry Christmas!! Isnt that one of the first rules of looking at cars?"Dont look in the rain " Just like the saying "You cant judge a book by its cover" !! It was never said the car wasnt worth the money! If I was looking to take on a project/part out a car I would have bought it. And the door thing was meant sarcastically! It Definetly has rot issues in the jambs!! Plus its fun pissing off Ken!! CRAIG

Yep.... I wasn't buying it though... :smile: But I did sleep at a Holiday Inn this summer......minor repairs for anyone interested... :cool: Merry Christmas Craig, how's it going, haven't seen you in a while, hope all is well.

Hello Jack!! All is well just been real busy with work and stuff!! Putting together a beater and probably be up to visit soon and get some parts!! Plus Tony needs a few last parts to finish off his car! ttyl Craig

can you get me a few more pictures of the car please to,bigdogracing1212@sbcglobal.net &leave me a number so i can call you,thanks!

Back