87 Turbo-T

XCELLR8

Hello peeps - I have been out of the turbo Buicks for about 13 years after having 2 Turbo-Ts (one black one blue). I have been getting the itch again and ran across an 87 Turbo-T with 83K. The cars paint is ruff (either bad factory or poor re-paint). The interior looks good but dirty. The biggest thing that I noticed is that everything is there on the interior and motor and not hacked up (looks to be stock). I have not talked to the owner, just seen pictures and I do not know if the car runs yet.

What is the market price on the Turbo-T cars now? How about the GNs?

Like I said I have been away for quite some time, please help an old newb. :D

$3k - $8k depending on a good going over.... runs fine....and no rust......

Decent paint.... no rust...... fairly clean...... that 83k mile car could bring $10k - $13k IMHO.... if it is stock and clean.... and the air works..... and everything is there....

Just one guys opinion....

I would think a GN is pulling $3-$4k more. The only real advantage of a "T" or "T-Type" will be color options. I have a "T" and its black like a "GN" but I think deep down I still really like the stock look of a "GN" better.

Apparently others feel the same which is why they pull more money I guess. They are definately more desirable overall but your always limited to the color black with a "GN" to look right. A "T" or "T-Type" looks good in many different colors. I want to go with the Rosewood color.