You can type here any text you want

87 WE4 for sale 19,400 orig. miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nick19

Well taken care of two owner car. Few bolt on parts with all orig.parts incl. wheels and tires, window sticker and manuals all incl. Also have # of previous owners. I am selling only to make room for a GNX that I'm currently closing a deal on a purchase. Thank's,Nick. send PM if interested.

nick19 said:
Well taken care of two owner car. Few bolt on parts with all orig.parts incl. wheels and tires, window sticker and manuals all incl. Also have # of previous owners. I am selling only to make room for a GNX that I'm currently closing a deal on a purchase. Thank's,Nick. send PM if interested.

Sounds like a Great car!!! I sure miss her :biggrin: I sent you a PM Nick...

Is it GNX 028 ? Regal Dave and I spent an afternoon checking this car out before he passed.

Hope this may help Nick.. You know I would buy it back if the timing was right.. Lotto is up to 30+ million this week... You never know... ;)

Attachments

• WE4SHOW3.JPG
    WE4SHOW3.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 306
WE4 for sale

Thank's for posting the photos. Car still looks the same, only difference is that it has 19400miles instead of the 16000miles when you sold it. And Dave, I do believe it is one of the fastest out there, my GN could not hold a candle to this one.

Back