87 We4 Rolling Chassis.

Do the 9:1 377 and then spray the house down.... until you get a turbo.... then a single 88 ought to be good enough for maybe 1000 RWHP on race gas..... or maybe pump gas and alky..... that out to go 8's..... or easy 9's with a soft launch on drag radials.....

forget about it

its not worth your time and efforts, send the car to me..... :wink:
If your going for a budget build, go small block chevy pro charger like the other member said. If price is not a factor, I would go big block chevy w/ a procharger :D or stage 2 buick 6. good luck. Or your third option would be to give me the car, and let me put it all back factory stock. Thanks.

Blazer406 said:
Do the 9:1 377 and then spray the house down.... until you get a turbo.... then a single 88 ought to be good enough for maybe 1000 RWHP on race gas..... or maybe pump gas and alky..... that out to go 8's..... or easy 9's with a soft launch on drag radials.....
blazer406, i like the way you are thinking. i was going to build a malibu and use the 377 until i found this car. so i just need to use it in here and stick with my original plan.

TURBOELKY said:
its not worth your time and efforts, send the car to me..... :wink:
If your going for a budget build, go small block chevy pro charger like the other member said. If price is not a factor, I would go big block chevy w/ a procharger :D or stage 2 buick 6. good luck. Or your third option would be to give me the car, and let me put it all back factory stock. Thanks.
turboelky, those are good ideas. i just might have to wait for them especially the third option but if i change my mind and get rid of it i will give you a chance to buy it.

I like the third ideal best

:D
daniel said:
turboelky, those are good ideas. i just might have to wait for them especially the third option but if i change my mind and get rid of it i will give you a chance to buy it.

I have a reconditioned rebuilt stock 87 longblock-( from oil pan to flywheel to intake and water pump with pulleys) ,everything is still standard-crank.bores-still has stock cam. I drove it for 800 break in miles (original motor that came with my WE-4) now im installing a roller cam billet cap block that i had built so the stock rebuilt is up for sale. $1750. plus shipping. I also have a rebuilt 200r4 trans with very little miles since dynotech rebuilt it-will probably let it go for $1500. firm-cost me about $2000. Setting the car up for the track with a 350 trans.

49-blues said:
I have a reconditioned rebuilt stock 87 longblock-( from oil pan to flywheel to intake and water pump with pulleys) ,everything is still standard-crank.bores-still has stock cam. I drove it for 800 break in miles (original motor that came with my WE-4) now im installing a roller cam billet cap block that i had built so the stock rebuilt is up for sale. $1750. plus shipping. I also have a rebuilt 200r4 trans with very little miles since dynotech rebuilt it-will probably let it go for $1500. firm-cost me about $2000. Setting the car up for the track with a 350 trans.
are the pistons forged? was the engine rebuilt or just new bearings and gaskets? let me know some more info on this engine.i am a little interested in it. thanks, daniel

The motor was rebuilt by the mechanic i bought the car from, he keep it as close to stock dimensions as possible- it still has the stock pistons, cam lifters, rods-just reconditioned everything and added new gaskets and bearings. It does not have forged pistons, it has the stock cast ones. The car ran real nice. I bought a used block and had it rebuilt for more horsepower and durability since im adding a T-70 BB turbo,3500 stall converter, 83 lb injectors. I didnt want to redo what the other mechanic rebuilt so nicely so i decided to get a used block to build up for my needs. This is a well built, good running, reliable stock 87 block with alot more room for upgrades and further power enhancements.

It would be a good motor to get you up and running and you could always build the hell out of it later . These cars get expensive fast!

49-blues said:
It would be a good motor to get you up and running and you could always build the hell out of it later . These cars get expensive fast!
yes, i know they get expensive.i had a 10 sec t i sold a couple a months ago. i wish i had the drivetrain out of it.

another thing is if i go back turbo buick i have to get everything that is needed to get one running. because all i have that is turbo buick is ecm and harness, not even the injector harness.