You can type here any text you want

87T vs. M5

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-FITZ

BUFFED
Was in Detroit for a family reunion and went out for a cruise with my uncle on Woodward Ave. I see a M5 going the opposite way so I quickly hook the u-turn and catch up with him. We both cme up to the lght which is red but he's behind me. Drats! We're going to end up doing a roll, which we did. I held him off as long as I could but with a short shift out of 2nd gear, I was done. I know I would have beat him in a 1/4 but oh well. I think we were well into the triple digits before he finally came around me. I guess I'll just have to turn the boost up a little more, 14-15lbs just wasn't enough. Also played with a 70 Chevelle earlier that day. I gave him a little bit of the 6 and he bit. Wanted to catch a race with him at the next light but he must have been all tuckered out. However he did give a strange look when he saw my 87T sitting on the side of him when he was giving it all he had. Can't say that I was tapped out though.

Back