You can type here any text you want

88 Gta Ls1 Nos Fs/ft Nj

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raist103

in nj 8500k firm
runs and drives great it is my dd and i love it. was going to buy a truck before this and should have i need a truck more. will trade for a 02 or newer escalade, tahoe z51, denali. may be able to come up with some cash if the truck is low mile and clean. motor trans and rear have 4k mile or so. motor is a stock ls1 rebuild with ls6 intake tuned by cartek in garwood nj, trans is rebuilt with shift kit and upgrades as needed, rear is a tta rear with 3.23 gears. the car has run 11.80s at 115-116 on the 75 shot. i have jets to run 100 an 125 shots. a/c is in but needs a line made then charged. i have a guy that can get it done at your charge. heat works great but has a hiss just as my ty did when a vac line was off. the drivers door sags some like all 80s cars, the drivers door was replaced one and the door and fender has been painted long before i got it. cant think of anything else but if you have any questions just ask.

pics

Raist103/88 GTA LS1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

would also consider a gn/ttype perfer mostly stock and ttops that dont leak would have to have a posi and no hot airs or 84/85s at all.

Back