You can type here any text you want

88 Monte SS for sale Illinois area!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jretrodude

Hey guys,

Help me out here I have a chance to get an 85 GN with t-tops for 5000.00 local to me I need to sell my Monte in order to get it though. 5000.00 takes it and can send pics upon request. Thanks guys I don't want to pass this opportunity up. Want to get it before he sells it to someone else. :) jretrodude@aol.com

No rust beautiful car

Hey guys,

Just wanted to add that it has a new 350 motor with a edelbrock 650 carb, cermaic coated headers, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, and a 700r4 transmission. Jet black with t-tops that do not leak with GN rims and interior, but I do have the stock seats and rims if wanted. I know someone out there would love to have this Monte. Let me know :)

jretrodude said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to add that it has a new 350 motor with a edelbrock 650 carb, cermaic coated headers, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, and a 700r4 transmission. Jet black with t-tops that do not leak with GN rims and interior, but I do have the stock seats and rims if wanted. I know someone out there would love to have this Monte. Let me know :)
I would keep your ss instead of getting a hot air car.....

Ive a 87 T for sale that I really need to get rid of. Id be interested in a trade plus some cash if the ss is in decent shape.
Hey, I didnt even notice your from Rockford! Must be a sign... :biggrin: My price has dropped quite a bit, in need of cash pretty fast. Give me a pm if ya want to see it. Heck, if youve been in the local car scene for a couple of years youve seen it. :cool: Motor was done by Guy at Rockford Racing.

Back